Lucky breaks

it's enough, I won't ask for anything more

   The one who was rapping Namjoon's part got my attention the most, her voice is kinda unique, and she's about 160 Cm tall . I looked at her until the performance ends and I walked away. I was afraid people will recognize me. JUNGKOOK's pov end. 

 

 

LISA's Pov 
   It's about 8 in the evening, and I just got off from school. Life seem to become more terrible ToT . Who's said college's life is easy ? Nah, it's like living in hell. I was walking down on the street when I saw a man chasing another man with a scream" catch him he's a thief ", a man with blue cap ran pass me. It's kind of level Fast and furious.  I didn't wait too long I ran chasing that blue cap man or I should call him a thief, a handsome thief lol . It didn't took me too long to reach him since I also used my Fast and furious running level. I used what I have learned at Taekwando's class. It made him collapse to kiss the road but he stood up immediately. I kicked his ball quickly  and gave him another kick on his face. This time he fell to the road again but a bit harder. Suddenly, the polices and the owner of that wallet arrived. Polices caught him and send to the post office.