Chapter 2

Maths Equations (Moments of TWICE #1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jeongyeon's POV-

I am not going to deny it but one of the main reasons that I actually came was to look at girls.  I am so sorry mum...I knew I need to pass that stupid exam.  Why did I need to go here for 4 months?  I could have just done the exam straight away and go to university this year.  Such a waste of time.

I swung my keys as I walked in.  Everyone was looking at me, great.  I could see their face more clearly, I did a quick scan of each person in the room...damn it, no students were attractive.  But the teachers, though...

"Yoo Jeongyeon isn't it?"  One of the teachers asked.

"Yes, I am." I turned my head, all the excitement in my head disappeared.

"Come sit down."  She said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Jihyo.

"I am the teacher here and I am teaching you."

"What?  Please no..."

Park Jihyo, my ex-rival at school was teaching me maths.  I remembered the principal was glad Jihyo was in her final year because they would be not more trouble between us.  People didn't understand us, how would a junior student and a senior student get into trouble with each other?  Honestly, I didn't know.  We just didn't like each other in the first place.  Don't even mention the fights we had during in the school's maths team...

"Just sit down, will you?"  She said to me.

Jihyo gave me center work to do, I looked at her and said, "Are you serious?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter