Chapter 1

Maths Equations (Moments of TWICE #1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             

-Nayeon's POV-

It was just a normal day of work when it all happened.

"Hey...Have you heard of Yoo Jeongyeon?"  Someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around and looked behind me.  It was Dahyun.

"Yoo Jeongyeon?  That name sounds familiar..."  I replied while making my daily coffee.

Dahyun took out a local newspaper and pointed the figure on the front page.  "Ring a bell?"

I shifted the newspaper around and had a look at the girl on the front page.

"Ah!  I read about her...apparenly she some sort of a mathematical genius.  Why are you asking me that?"  I had a sip of my coffee.

"She is coming to our centre for Maths tutorials...today."

I chuckled when I heard that.  "She is already good at Maths...Why is she coming here?"

"There is a rumour about that she got accepted in the Maths department in some university but she needs a qualification.  Our centre is one of the centres in Seoul that could host a qualification exam."

"So you are saying that she is doing Grade 12 maths here for 6 months, just for the qualification?"  I asked.

"It's actually for 4 months.  She can skip two months because she is that good."  Dahyun corrected me, she was the course manager here.

"How old is she?"

"Turning 17 next month."

"Here, follow me." We both walked out of the staff pantry and entered the Maths classroom.

When we were in the classroom, there was already other teachers gathered around the table, looking at the newcomer's profile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter