Confession

I Really Cant Let You Go ~

 

Yoona's POV

 

Donghae ah .. I really want to tell you that I have slowly .. fallen .. in .. love .. with .. you . I know its not right to do it , Since you are already a attached guy , Someone who is attached to my bestfriend – Jessica , But I just cant control myself . My brain isnt controlling my actions . Everyday , Whenever I reached home , The first profile I would go into would be yours . I want to see what you have posted as your status , looked at new photos that you posted . At first , I thought I could just love you secretly , without anyone knowing , Including my dongsaeng – Seohyun . Until one day , It seems that my love for you was too obvious until your chingu , Eunhyuk could feel it .

 

That day , was one week before my birthday . Because our CCAs' ended later than usual , Both of us left the school late . As I was sitting at the cafeteria waiting for Yuri , You came towards me and asked me for my number . I gave it to you , Do you know how happy I was ? You said that you want to accompany me home , yet in the end , it turned into me waiting for you and your friends at the bustop . During that time , I helped carried your books , while waiting patiently for the bus to come . I was satisfied by the fact that I can spent that few moments with you , although we arent talking to each other at all .

 

30minutes passed , I am finally home . How did I know , Your friend , Eunhyuk found out about me liking you secretly . He even told you that I may be falling in love with you . I was embarrassed , Are my actions to obvious ? Or isit that , Eunhyuk fixed the complicated puzzle too easily ? How I wished , My heart could tell me that I don't love you , Its just purely Oppa-And-Dongsaeng relationship . But I know its impossible , Because I have already fallen for your trap , fallen deep into your trap ..

 

Donghae's POV

 

Yoona ah , from the first time I saw you , I know you are different from other girls . The way you ate your lunch , The way you smiled and laugh , You didnt care much about your image . Thats why you're special to me . You are always showing your natural side , Not caring about what others say about you . I kept thinking and thinking , Why isit that .. You are always in my mind more than my own girlfriend , who is your own bestfriend – Jessica . Why isit that I flared up seeing Taecyeon having skinship with you . Now that I realised , I am falling for you . I love you , I want to make you mine before someone else take you away from me . But I have a girlfriend , I cant give her up just for you . I want to test you first , To check whether you love me , you fell for me . Eunhyuk told me that you seemed to be falling for me , I want confirmation .. Thats why , I chat with you the first thing I got home .

 

After so long , Its the first time I chatted with you . The first question I asked you was ..

 

What are you doing ?

 

I am updating my blog , Wae ?

 

Can I see your blog ?

 

Uh Sure , Here's the link → [Some random websites]

 

Nae , Gomawo .

 

I went into your blog and saw your latest post . Reading it , I was shocked . It was just like a confession to some random guy that you fell for , And how you wrote about the guy , Sound like me ..

 

Pabo Pabo Pabo ..I shouldnt have fallen in love with you . But I just cant help it , I know you are a attached guy , yet it still didnt stop me from throwing myself deeper into your trap . I don't know how much I love you , I want to tell you that I love you , But the words refuses to come out of my mouth . Just because I cant betray my own friend . Whenever I am near you , I would always smile naturally , laughed naturally , well excluding times when I actually stuttered infront of you because I was too nervous . I hate it seeing you sneaking your arms around your girlfriend , Because I was hoping I was the one . That feeling just cant seemed to get off me , Because it clenches my heart whenever you are sweet to your girlfriend . I realised I fell for you for the first time I saw you eventhough I was still attached around that period of time . I fell for your soft features , I don't know why . I have been telling other people that my ideal boy is someone who is willing to spent time with me , someone who has boyish charms but still look pretty like girls as well . I don't prefer guys who are strongly masculine like Taecyeon . I don't know why did I like him from the first place , I guess its because .. I couldnt get a chance to meet you first .

 

My pabo little boy , I really hope that one day , I could be your girlfriend for just that day . I want to try having couple moments with you . I want to be treated as a princess for just that day . I don't care whether you have the same feeling as me , Because its all my fault , For falling in love with you ..

 

POSTED AT 15:30 , 23th May 2011 .

 

After I finished reading the post , I immediately asked you who are you referring in the post . Without noticing , I called you 'Yoong' , Which I never did before .

 

Yoong , Who is the guy you are referring to in your latest post ?

 

Oppa , You're funny . Its you ~

 

I looked at her reply , Shocked . So she has been 'loving' me ? Jeongmal ?! This post feels like a confession that I never expected . IM YOONA , You gave me a confirmation , And I am being assured . You mentioned that you want to spent a day with me right ? Yes , I will make your dream , Come TRUE ..

 

[A/N ; Another short chapter ! Sorry>< Well , Like what the title said , Yoona has confessed through a joke , Making Donghae believe that the post was referring to him , Which is the fact . Next chapter , Would be a DAY spent like a DATE planned by Donghae . Would he confess on that day ? STAY TUNED^^]