Fourth

Enchanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal looked at her wristwatch again and grumbled ‘what am I doing here’ she said and sipped her drinks again “Oh sinchaahh!” she whinned.

“Ah mianhe for making you wait” someone said from behind her.

“Oh, Wasseyo ?” she put her best smile to the person who just came.

The person give his best eyes smile to Krystal “Was I made you wait too long ?” he asked.

“Actually yes, but its really okay” Krystal answered. Its okay my !

“Your face said otherwise though” he laughed “Kajja, we would go to somewhere amazing” he said.

“Eoh ? Ei chankkaman ! What if I had class ?” Krystal beamed.

“Na-ah you didn’t, I ask Hyun already and she said both of you have similar schedule which is mean no class today” He answered “Yah, you said you want to paid my kindness ?”

“Ahra Ahra, geez!” Krystal scoffed.

True, It’s Minhyuk. The Kang Minhyuk.

Krystal knew him as senior ever since she was entered high school. Krystal admitted that he is so handsome, but sometimes– just sometimes, Krystal hate him for being bossy and obnoxious.

Krystal would called him Mr. Snow because he has a cold heart just like snow. But Hyun and Chorong that she is the ice queen. Krystal have death glare that everyone include Hyun and Chorong afraid.

When Krystal joined school radio, she’s always being paired with Kang Minhyuk. Krystal is good announcer and so do with Minhyuk.

Krystal still remember that she sprained her ankle and Minhyuk is the one who helped her but scolded her. Hyun always thought her that she should act nice towards minhyuk because despite everything, he always there for them.

But Jung Krystal is such a stubborn brat. She didn’t want.

“Yah, what’s with that face ? Could you at least pretend happy to be with me ?” he asked and nudged her elbow.

“Anya– I’m just sleepy, that’s it. I do some reports plus my part time job”

“You must be so tired, mian I ask you go out today”

“Gwenchana, just tell me where we going”

“I’ll surprise you, get some sleep” he said.

***

“Hyun, you have plan today ?” Yoona asked.

“Weh ?”

“Yah answer Unnie first!”

“Chorong and I would watch soyou competition”

“When ?”

“9 am”

“Ahra, meet me after that at Bluetory café”

“What for ?”

“Oppa perform”

“Ahrasshoh” Soehyun sigh and put her cardigan on.

“Yah, you really go with Chorong right ?”

Seohyun looked at Yoona reflection and let a slight laugh “Yah, how can unnie ask me that ? Of course I’am”

“But you sound suspicious, I mean you see someone already right”

“Yah unnie, I really want watch Soyou competition, not date, chincah” Seohyun laugh and her phone beeped. Chorong must be outside. “I’ll go unnie” she kissed yoona cheeks and step out from her bedroom.

She looked at the gate and found chorong with her jeans short skirt and pink tees. “Yeppeudaa~” Seohyun chuckled when she saw Chorong blushing

“Ige mwoyaa~” Chorong slapped seohyun lightly and they started walking to Soyou competition.

***

Seohyun and Chorong holding hands entered Bluetory Café, the two of them never entered this café before. There were an issue that a nerd couldn’t get in. Too bad Soyou couldn't came. She have after party with her team, and Krystal have some suspicious bussiness.

“Yah Seohyun-ah, what if we didn’t accept in here ?” chorong ask the taller girl.

“Eiy, But my unnie said that it’s totally fine if we get in”

“Ahrassoh”

They saw Yoona waved her hand in the air and signaled them to came closer which the younger do quickly.

“Oh Yoona-yah your dongsaeng really never went here” Seohyun heard someone with eye smiled said.

Seohyun observed her surrounding. There were none sunbae she ever knew. “True, so that I’ll introduce her to you guys! Girls, meet Seohyun, my youngest sister and also my sister from another motha Chorongie~”

“Annyeong! Tiffany imnida, Tiffany hwang” The girlf with eye smile said. “Ah this is Taeyeon, Yuri, and Jessica, well  actually our gangs not complete yet” Tiffany pouted cutely.

“Yah don’t influence her with bad things” Yuri said chuckled “Yah aegi-ya, don’t listen to bad unnie” made the group laugh. The younger girl could relax their self at least they knew someone.

When Seohyun and Chorong about to order drinks they heard someone called them

“Rong, Hyun!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter