Third

Enchanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun entered music room. She texted Krystal a while ago but she didn’t arrive yet. Seohyun and her squad except Soyou are in the school music club. Soyou of course choose swim over music.

“Oh seohyun-ah you already here ?” Chorong ask.

She smiled and nodded. Park Chorong. She already met Chorong even before she knew what is best friends meaning. Chorong such a innocent girl who didn’t bring her lunch box when she was 7. Seohyun come closer and ask Chorong if she wants her lunch box ? And the girl didn’t answer she just nodded shyly.

Chorong maybe not always talk just like soyou and Krystal did, but she always there for seohyun if she needs anything. Chorong such a religious person. She never skipped her pray in the morning and before sleep. That whats Seohyun see in Chorong.

“Ah I bet everyone is late !” she said and look at her phone “Yah seohyun-ah lets eat jjajangmyeon after this ?” she smiled.

“I can’t Chorongie” Seohyun smiled nervously.

“Eoh ? Weh ?”

“I’ve got something to do” her face flushed.

“Omoyah, you blushing !” Chorong place both her hands on Seohyun cheeks “Wae ? Did you seeing someone ? Yah marhebwaa~” she chuckled.

“I… ugh, I don’t know if I saying this true but yes I seeing someone right now”

“Nuguya ? did I knew him ?”

“Of course” seohyun said shyly.

“No way!” Chorong eyes getting bigger “No way ! Jung Yonghwa sunbaenim ?” she guessed.

“Deh, majayo”

“OMO!” She palmed “Did you guys really in relationship ?” chorong ask excitedly

“I– ah I don’t knew what to say, we never really said that we liked each other, but…”

“But ?”

“We–“

“We ?”

“We kissed during new year party” Seohyun voice getting low but her friends hear it clearly and jump to her best friend.

“You should ask Soyou then ?” she said “I mean she’s the one who expert in relationship. We both didn’t have one before”

“I already ask soyou, but not the kiss part, no one know except you”

“Keure seohyun-ah, did jongie oppa and yoona unnie knew about this ?”

“Aniya, I’m afraid he didn’t like this and they become awkward or something”

“Ah I see” chorong nodded and suddenly someone come over them and hug them, it was obviously the one and only Jung–krystal–Soojung.

Seohyun cousin. They both always attend the same school ever since they in kindergarten. They were inseparable even though have a different personality.

Of course Krystal is more bubbly, she was a chatter box and mischievous girl. She loved tease anyone and mocked at everyone. She become Seohyun and Chorong ‘armor’ ever since they in elementary school. The two girl were practically shy person and Krystal is just too brave.

Her mother suffered Leukemia when she was in 2 grade of elementary school and her mother stop breathing in Krystal 3 grade. She didn’t cry when that happens. She’s too shocked and it took her almost 6 months to start cheerful again.

“I’m sorry my lecture was late again” krystal laugh “ah I should ditch that class !”

“Eiy no soojungie, or you want have summer class ?” chorong chuckled.

“Heol !”

When their instructor music– bruce– come he was along with CNBlue and Seohyun try hard to have her poker face. He was announced that they would collaboration with CNBlue for opening festival next month.

Seolma~

“Sincah ? Oh daebak” Krystal picked her Violin with Chorong while Seohyun come to her piano.

“Annyeonghasseyo” Seohyun heard Yonghwa’s voice and her heart begin to beat rapidly.

“Oh jongie oppa !” Krystal greeted her elder cousin.

“Annyeong soojung” Jonghyun smiled.

“You didn’t greet me ?” Minhyuk plopped

“Ah, annyeong minhyuk sunbae-nim” she smiled and bow.

The practice went smoothly. Enev though seohyun heart ache a bit.

Yonghwa was acted like he didn’t knew her. He talk and greet othe woman who is share same age as him but not greet seohyun.

Eodiga ? she read a text from him.

She was sitting at jjajangmyeon café with her friends right now.

Jjjangmyeon shop, wae ?

Did you forgot our appointment ?

Deh, mian she said and close her mobile

“Hyun, why you look gloomy ?” Soyou ask.

“Anya, kenchana” she smiled again.

Kang Ji hyun or people mostly know her as Kang Soyou. She was Seohyun best friend when she was in high school. Seohyun is such a newbie at makeup and Soyou is the one who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter