First

Enchanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop being kill joy and have fun tonight please!”

“Shiro!” Seohyun close her ear and trying to ignore her friend who kept bugging her non-stop. “I really don’t want to go, dance with weird guy and use weird hat!” she snaps to her sister.

“tsk! That’s the highlight of new year” yoona pouted “Ah come on, company me!” she stomped her feet “Yah hyun, Oppa and I would treat you delicious ddukbokki at Hong ahjummah” her eyes twinkled with merriment.

“Sincha ?”

“Neh, sinchah”

“Arrasoh” she smiled and combined her hair “Wait outside, I’m grown woman!” she pushed her sister out of her room.She dressed ever simply with her black tees and long navy jeans. She made her hair fall perfectly and put only bracelet and she put so simple make up.

“Okay I’m ready” she smiled

“Yah ! Its new year ! You dressed like want go to campus ?”

“AH waee ?” she whinned “I’m too lazy”.

“Ah, arrasoh” Yoona sighed. “You still look fine though”

“Eiyy, unnie always look more pretty” she smiled and kiss her sister and they hands in hands walk from house.

Meanwhile…

Dongguk University 23.30 pm.

“Yah, gwenchana ?” Jonghyun nudged Yonghwa arm.

“Hm, just tired” he sighed and then smiled.

“You should go home”

“Yah we would waste our chance in here, we might get promoted” yonghwa chuckled and drink her 1st glass of vodka. Jonghyun just patted his shoulder and laugh. “just don’t get too drunk tonight hyung, I intend to introduce you to my sisters” he smiled

“Wuah, jinja hyung ? like finally ?” Jungshin smiled excitedly

“Yes and no, don’t get too excited arrasoh!”

Jungshin nodded and sit closer next to jonghyun “Tell me hyung, about your sisters”

“Ahh– that’s easy!” Jonghyun smiled and pulled out a picture contained his picture with his two sisters “My 1st sister named Lee Yoona, she have the same age as you and minhyukie. She’s so talk active, shiksin, errr aegyo queen– please don’t fall for her aegyo because its really hard, no woman could beat her aegyo in my life– yet” jonghyun chuckled. “And this is my youngest sister, her name is Seohyun she is the quiet person, she’s hardly talk to people she just met and she’s a bookworm. Ah– she’s a professor to be”

“I can’t wait to met them !”

“Easy to said that until you met Krystal!” Minhyuk plopped next to jungshin.

“Who is krystal ?” Jungshin titled his head.

Jonghyun laugh and clasped Minhyuk shoulder “Ah, Minhyuk you probably already knew Hyun right ? You guys are in the same high school before ?”

“Yes, Hyun is sweet and Krystal is the beast” Minhyuk shrugged his shoulder “Krystal is hyung cousin. I’m her senior at the radio school but she’s love scream to me. Her voice just–“ Minhyuk pretend to shivers while jonghyun just laugh.

“Just met them today–“ Jonghyun looked at sleeping Yonghwa “Yah hyung don’t sleep!” Jonghyun pat yonghwa cheek lightly.

“Ah mian Jong! I’m so sleepy, The café just so full today” he smiled.

“Yah hyung you should stop being a brat and just back home” jungshin come to him and offered a mineral water to Yonghwa

“Shiro! Yah jungshin you want me to back home and quit the band”

“Anya ! You can’t do that hyung, who would sing at CNBlue later!” Jungshin eyes almost popped out and make the three of them laugh.

“Ah its almost time, kajja!” Yonghwa said and went to the stage.

Once the boys in the stage, everyone become so loud. Of course they already knew CNBlue. The four famous guy who in band. There is Jung Yong Hwa from Faculty of business as vocalist and guitarist, Lee Jonghyun from Music Major as Guitarist and Vocalist, Lee Jungshin from Architecture department as bassist and Kang Minhyuk from Architecture Department as Drummer.

“Everybody let me hear your scream!!!” Yonghwa scream and strummed his guitar and they begin their performance.

***

“Unnie I want go home” Seohyun whisper to Yoona.

“Eiy hyun! Oppa wants to see us” Yoona smiled at her “Don’t worry unnie’s here”. Yoona perfectly knew that her little sister hate the crowd she was just the introvert person, the opposite from her.

“Yoon, Hyun!” they heard Jonghyun called them.

“Oppa!” Seohyun hurriedly run to her brother and hug him “Palli we go home!” she pulled her brother jacket.

“Aish mwolla! Yah hyun lets enjoy new year party!” Yoona pinched Seohyun cheeks.

“Ouch Unnie! Oppa!”

“Ahra ahra–“ Jonghyun smiled down to her “I want you to met my friends Hyun, kajja! Don’t worry oppa here” he said.

Seohyun and Yoona went to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter