Chapter 1

Crackships:')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo POV

'AHHHHHHHH!!!' the fangirls screamed as Soonyoung wrapped his hand around Seokmin's shoulder, pulling him closer, their bodies joint at the hip.

As the scene unfolded before me, i felt a tinge of jealously and anger stirring up in me. Soonseok was one of the popular ships in our group. Therefore, it is a given that they provide fanservice for the fans even though in reality they weren't together. In fact, Seokmin and I were the ones who were together, in a relationship.

It started two years ago, when Seokmin barged into my room, sat on my bed and started bawling uncontrollably. From his flushed cheeks and beer-breath, I could tell he had been drinking again. 'Seokmin-ah have you been drinking again? You know you can't keep doing that right? You'll be cut from the company if the CEO finds out...' my voice trailed off as I did not even want to think of such a senario.

You see, I loved Seokmin....more than a friend. When I first joined the company, being the awkward potato I am, I didn't approach anyone, afraid of opening up to them. But Seokmin approached me first and his pressence immediately made me feel at ease and not as out of place. He taught me how to open up to others. Without him i would probably still be a little awkward with the other members. Everytime I saw him, butterfiles would stir in my stomach, and I couldn't stop smiling everytime I was with him. However, after knowing him for about a year, something about him changed. Something I couldn't exactly pinpoint, but I knew something was definitely wrong with him. I can't remember exactly when it happened but he eventually came back drunk at least once every fortnight and before I knew it once every 3-4 days.

'Won-ah I know....but it hurts so much and I don't know how I'm supposed to release all the fustration in me. I....It feels like I'm about explode....and drinking seems to be the only-'

'You mean temporary solution' I rolled my eyes and cut him off. 'You know you can't continue like this. If you need to rant, you know I'm always here.'

'Thats the problem! You are the one person who should not know this!' He shouted through his sobs.

I felt myself breaking inside when I heard that comment, and knew that I should stop before things got sensitive. However, something in me decided to continue pressing on. 'You know I won't judge you no matter what right? So just tell me your problems and we'll face them toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter