#004

I'm in love

Today was great just like the other day but it's more fun when you spent your time with your friends or your love ones. So, it's the same to Hoshi. He finally get to spent his time with his friends after a few years. Although he misses them, but it still can't beat the feelings when Woozi is not around. The younger just went away like 10 minutes ago but for Hoshi it felt like it has been 10 hours ago. He really miss the younger. Not only his presence but also his smile.

"Hey," Hoshi's thoughts was interrupt by Wonwoo. "are you okay? You seem a bit offline. What happened?"

"U-uh..... n-nothing. Why?"

"Liar......." said Mingyu at the back.

"No, I'm not." deny Hoshi.

"If you're not, why are you stuttering?" ask Dokyeom, smirking.

"I'm just recalling back our memories."

"Eiiii...... don't deny it. Just tell us you're missing Woozi." said Seungkwan.

"N-n-no..... I-I'm n-n-not." Hoshi tried his best not to stutter but he can't.

"Haha.. caught ya!" the others laugh watching Hoshi's now red face.

"Stop it." Hoshi said, looking away, avoiding eye contact with any of them.

"So......." said Jun, catching everyone attention. "when will you confess to him?" he ask followed by the others nodding.

"Ummmm......" he start "I'm not quite sure about that. Maybe a few more days. But before that, I need all of your help. Ya know, I'm not expert in this topic since this is my first time doing it."

"Of course, dude. We're family. Families help each other." said Joshua.

"If like that, any ideas?" ask Hoshi.

"Anything?" ask Chan.

"Yup. Anything. But remember, just simple. Not too romantic and not too casual. Just simple and a little bit cute." said Hoshi.

"O...kay....." said The8. "I think I have one."

"What?" ask Wonwoo.

"Maybe you can just ask him to accompany you to a place which I'll tell you later or you can just bring him to a butterfly garden. Then, you guys take a walk around and when the sun set, you take him to an alleyway and confess to him. For us, we'll be hiding anywhere closer and we'll take the picture." explain The8. He look around and all eyes on him in amazement. "W-what? Is it too romantic?"

"Gosh!!!! The8?! I never thought you'll have such a nice idea!" exclaim Wonwoo hugging him.

"Well.... haha. It's what came in mind. So, I think it suits his taste." says The8, rubbing the back of is neck, embarrased.

"I think I'll go with his plan. Any objection?" ask Hoshi looking at his friends.

"Nope. I'm in." said Mingyu, raising his head from Jeonghan's lap.

"Yeah. We too." agreed the other.

"Good. So, when?" ask Hoshi.

"When you're fully ready." said Jeonghan, flashing his motherly smile.

"Okay." replied Hoshi, a bit flustered just by imagining it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry guys for the sudden change of fonts but I hope you don't mind. And for this chapter, I hope you like it and give your comments on the comment box down below. ily~~~~