#001

I'm in love

Soonyoung's pov

I put on my shoes and went out for jogging. I'm alone today cause my roommate is still sleeping and I don't want to disturb his peaceful sleep. Listen, once he's asleep and very peaceful, don't ever try to disturb him. If not, you'll get either a smack on your head or even worse, you get hit by his guitar. So, better not to disturb him.

I walk along the road to Han River and it only takes 45 minutes from our house. It was a very nice morning and I really appreciate it. I sit at the basketball court watching students playing basketball. I smile cause it reminds me of my roommates. Oh yeah, let me tell you my roommates name. It's Jihoon. Lee Jihoon. He's very quiet but scary. He's really good in everything than I can't do. For example, he can play basketball although he's short. Please don't tell him that I called him short. He would be very mad. Once he's mad, he won't let me in. He can produce song. And I can choreograph dance. Actually, we both can. I also can produce and he also can choreograph. So, everytime, we had a school event or dance competition, we will be in 1 group and he produce the song and I choreograph the dance. It's really nice to have this kind of roommates. He's also can play musical instruments like piano and guitar. When we were boring, I would ask him to play either piano or guitar and we started to say random things and lastly it become the official lyrics. Okay, enough of that.

I get up and suddenly, I bump into someone. I look up and it was our old friend from high school, Jeon Wonwoo and his boyfriend, Kim Mingyu. Jeon Wonwoo born on the same year as mine while Mingyu was born 1 year after ours. But, it is not shocking when I heard them dating cause Mingyu is more mature than Wonwoo. LOL. Haha, I'm just kidding. They are cute, though. And in fact, in my group, including Jihoon, are all gay. Maybe we're destined to meet each other.

"hyung!" exclaim Mingyu.

"what the- Hyung? H-Hoshi hyung?" he ask. I nodded with a smile.

"yup. Wonwoo, Mingyu nice to meet you. how's life?" I ask.

"hyung! I miss you!" exclaim Mingyu, hugging me while Wonwoo just laugh.

"yah, get off of me." I said. He let go.

"nice to meet you too, hyung." said Mingyu.

"ummm.... evrything's fine." said Wonwoo. "how about you and Woozi?"

"same. It's- I mean, everything just fine like always." I answered.

"owhhh...... hmmmmm..... why are you here? jogging?" ask Mingyu.

"of course. like I said, always. we're doing like always." I answered.

"okay." answered Wonwoo.

"where are the rest?" I ask.

"the rest? hmmmm...."

"they're....... here!" exclaim Mingyu. I close my ears. He's really loud.

"yah, Kim Mingyu, you don't have to-  Kwon Hoshiiiiiii!!!!!!" called Seungcheol hyung.

"hyung!!!!!!" I called back. He run to me and hug me.

"owhh, man. I miss- no. we miss you so much." said Jeonghan.

"true." agreed Chan.

"is it only you? where's Woozi hyung?" ask Dokyeom.

"sleepin-" I was cut off by a smack. I look beside me and it was him. Lee Jihoon a.k.a Woozi.

"why didn't you wake me up?" he ask, rubbing his eyes.

"I don't want to disturb you." I answered.

"sweet Kwon Hoshi is back!" exclaim Seungkwan.

"yah, shut up." said Vernon.

"so, why don't we go to the nearest cafe?" I suggest.

"sure. let's go, go, go!!" shouts The8.

While the others already walking infront, I'm still here waiting for Woozi. He's tying his shoelace. He get up and smile. "let's go." he said. I nodded.

We walk side by side and of course our hands are touching. I took his hand and hold them. He look at me and smile. I intertwine our hands and we walk towards our group of friend who's standing infront the cafe, waiting for us. We get inside and took a sit at the sofa. I sit beside Woozi.

"guys, are you dating?" ask Jun. I look confuse.

"who?" Woozi ask.

"you two. Kwon Hoshi and Lee Woozi. are you guys dating?" he ask again.

"no." we answered in unison.

"if no, why did you two holding hands?" ask Seokmin. We look at our hands. I didn't realized that I'm still holding his hands. We let go off each other's hands and look down at the floor while the other 11 laughing at us.

"shut up" said Woozi.

"just dating, you two." said Seungkwan and Seokmin in unison. They look at each other then laugh.

"confess to each other that you both like each other." suggest The8.

"yeah, hyung. just ask Woozi hyung out." excited Chan said.

I blush and now I realized that I've fallen for this guy really hard. I look at him and I could see that he's blushing. It's really obvious to know whether he's blushing or not. Just look at his ear. If he's blushing, his ear turn red and it was very cute to me.

So, let's say, I, Kwon Soonyoung, a.k.a Hoshi, had fallen in love with him, Lee Jihoon.