Party Time.

Is This Love?

[The Next Day]

A girl can be seen rummaging through her wardrobe for something to wear to the party she got dragged into.

"What the hell do I even wear?!" She said exasperated.

She decided to take a break after unsuccessfully finding something to wear. No one really told her what the dress code was. Is it formal? Is it just chill? Superheroes? ...Okaaaaay maybe not superheroes. 

Her head started to ache from all the thoughts that had accumulated in her brain, only adding up to her anxiety. The girl was just a people pleaser and wanted to blend in and not look like an utter weirdo.

She looked behind her, only to be greeted by piles of her clothes as she hastily throws them back every time she was unsatisfied with an outfit. But damn, she's gonna have to clean that sh*t up.

Not knowing what to do next, she made her way to her bed, tip toeing over the mess she did so she would not trip up and grabbed her phone. She then decided to call her best friend to ask her about the party, mentally scolding herself as to why she didn't think of that in the first place. What an utter genius.

 She opened her phone, only to be greeting by a picture of her and her now ex saved as her wallpaper. She shortly grimaced and proceeded to change her wallpaper to just a normal one. Afterwards, she scrolled through her contact list until her best friend popped up.

'Little Hoe Yeseul'

She clicked on her and waited as it rung.

A few seconds later, the call has been answered.

'Yes, hello? What'd you want?' Said Yeseul.

'Um yeah... You know... About the party yeah?'

'Yeah what about it? I swear to God, Park Jisoo, if you're bailing out on me you wouldn't hear the end of-'

'No, calm down. That wasn't what I called you for.' she said with a frown.

'Oh. Well then. What you gon' ask boo?' Said Yeseul.

'Anyways... You never really told me about the dress code. Therefore I'm struggling on what to wear for tonight.'

'Aish... You pabo. I don't need to tell you what to wear. It's a party, haven't you been to one yet?'

Silence.

'Oh yeah. Mianhae.'

She shook her head.

That idiot.

'Anyways, just wear something nice yeah? Something presentable.' said Yeseul.

'Hmm... Okay, anyways byee.'

'Mmm, see you at 9.'

End call.


Jisoo's POV:

Ugh. I don't know what to wear. 

Well then. I think it's time to go shopping.

I picked up a few items of clothing from the huge pile below my feet and wore some skinny black jeans with a white shirt. I looked for some socks then made my way downstairs to put on my favourite pair of timberlands.

After that, I took a look in the mirror to see how I looked.

Eh... Not bad.

With a smile, I grabbed my keys and went out the door to and got in my car.

————

Finally arriving at the mall, I parked my car and headed to go to my favourite store. H&M.

I spent at least a good hour and a half just looking for a damn outfit (and other clothes because all the shirts were cute). There was this one red dress that caught my attention; it was a high-low dress that had a v-cut down the middle till mid-way that would show some cleavage. Though I'm not into that stuff, it looks kinda good.

After pondering after a while whether I should buy it or not, I decided to try it on first before buying. I made my way to the fitting room and tried the dress on.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I was shocked with my appearance.

I look good.

But, there were some things missing with it as the high-low part looked weird for a fun sized person. ㅠ.ㅠ. Problems...

I needed heels to go with it. 

And maybe some jewellery.

I then quickly took of the dress and put on my normal ones and headed towards the till to pay for all the clothes I had in my hand.

Sh*t...

Well me.

I SPENT 218,968₩?!?

Upon looking at the screen, my eyes rounded up to the size of saucers.

It's not that I don't have the money to pay for it or anything. It's just that I could've spent quite a lot of that on food. Did I forget to mention that I don't like to spend quite a lot of money?

Oh well... I guess there's no backing down now.

I handed the cashier lady my card and grabbed all of my clothes.

I then made my way to my car and drove back home.

My parents will KILL me when they find out just how much I spent on today.

————

I sat down in my bedroom and stressing over on how to do my make up. I decided to just do my everyday simple make up. 

I applied my base foundation on first and went over my eyes with eye liner.

Damn... My eyeliner wing is on fleek.

Afterwards, I took out my curling irons and curl my hair loosely and adding hairspray so it stays intact.

Once I was happy with how my face looks, I took out the dress from the bag and put it on. With that, I rummaged through my drawer to look for earrings and a necklace and then put them on.

I made my way to a cupboard with my shoes and took out my black stilettos.

8:30pm.

Great. I have time.

I made my way downstairs and sat on the couch. I grabbed the TV remote and watched my favourite show: 2 Broke Girls, whilst I waited for a text from Yeseul.

9:00pm.

She should be here now.

My phone suddenly buzzed. It was a text from her.

'Get out . I'm outside'

I chuckled a little and turned off the TV then heading outside into her car.

"Damn girl... You look hot" she said.

"Girl I know" I said whilst flipping my hair.

She laughed at that and started to drive to the destination.

————

The house looked like a mansion and I can see wasted teens outside, either drinking, puking, flirting, making out, or... Sleeping?

Is this how parties really are? 

Yeseul and I made our way to the door and went it.

The music was blasting very loud and I swear I was nearly deaf for a second. I looked over to my left and saw that Yeseul had made her way to where the drinks were and was already doing shots? Heol... That party girl. Leaving her best friend all by herself.

With a sigh, I made my way somewhere much more quieter. 

I stepped outside to the garden and omg. The garden is HUGE. I noticed that not a lot of people were here so I made my way to a bench and took out my phone.

How anti-social can I get?

I was watching this really funny video of kittens until a beautiful melody from a guitar can be heard. It quickly caught my attention and I snapped my head up around me to see who was playing.

I saw this guy further down the garden. Who the hell brings guitars to parties anyways?

I made my way over to him until I was in front of him and asked "Um... Can I have a go?"

He momentarily stopped and looked up.

Holy shiet was this guy gorgeous.

He looked so startled that it made him look like a baby who was caught doodling all over the wall.

This guy was so cute.

He was looking at me with his big brown orbs that I couldn't help but stare into. He had a milky and almost perfect complexion, his chocolate brown hair in a slight perm and styled nicely. 

After a while of gawking at each other, an awkward silence soon enveloped us.

He finally spoke "Um, sorry, this isn't mine. I borrowed it from someone."

"Oh. Okay, nah It's cool." I replied and made my way back into the house.

I found myself thinking about him more. Hm. That face. I swear I've seem him somewhere before.

I forced my brain to remember whether I've met him before.

My brain led me to a memory with a boy I was playing basketball with. It was a sports event and he came over with his basketball and asked me if I wanted to play.

Hmm. That boy and that guy just now had the same milky complexion with big, almost rounded brown orbs. But then again, quite a lot of people had brown eyes and white skin. Nothing new Jisoo.

I was abruptly taken out of my thoughts as I collided with someone.

I looked up and my days. It was the same handsome guy with the guitar. How the hell did he get here so quickly?

"I've met you somewhere before" he says.

"Have you? Really?" I asked.

"I remember one time asking a girl to play basketball with me like 3 years ago. And if I'm not mistaken, you look very much like that girl" he says.

My eyes widened. See. I was right.

"Ohhh, that was you?" 

"Yeah. Coincidence that I ran into you" he said with a dashing smile.

I nearly swooned.  

"Um yeah. It's been so long. How have you been?" I asked awkwardly.

"I've been good. I've seen you before but I was shy to come up o you" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck with a small smile.

"Oh right. I'm sorry but what was your name again?" 

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook" he said with a big smile.

"What might yours be?" He continued.

"Park Jisoo"

"Park Jisoo, what a pretty name" he mumbled.

"Sorry, what?" I said.

"Oh nothing. Anyways, you seemed a little bored back there, do you wanna go some place else?" He asked "Honestly, I was bored myself."

"Yeah sure. Know a place?" 

"Yeah, the owner of this place is my cousin so I tend to just play games downstairs whenever I get dragged by him to his parties" he said.

My God. Me too.

"Alright, where is the funnest place other than here?"

"I'll show you" he said as he grabbed hold of my hand and led me to the basement.

(That sounded rather sketchy)

As we arrived, I was surprised at how massive the room looks. It was filled with so many instruments, books, games, consoles, you name it.

"Surprised?" He said amusedly.

"Hell yes."

"Wanna play a game?" He asked.

"Sure, what've you got?" 

"We've got NBA?" He said.

"Hmm.. Call." I said with a smile.

He returned the smile and inserted the game into the console.

After a while we got tired of the game and just talked instead. Just trying to get to know each other. We then exchanged numbers and other social media accounts.

"Hey. Do you wanna go back up?" He asked.

"Yeah sure"

The party was still as lively as ever and I began to look for Yeseul. I didn't notice that he was following me.

I found her on the table dancing. Aish this girl, so embarrassing.

"YAH! Yeseul-ah" I shouted so that she could hear me.

She looked down "Oh. Jisoo, where have you been?" She asked.

"Roaming around because you ditched me" I pouted "Let's go home now."

"Hm okay" she said as she proceeded to get down of the table.

I slung her arm around me as she was swaying quite a lot. I guess I'll be the responsible driver.

I made my way to the door and stopped as someone called out my name.

"I guess I'll see you soon?" He asked.

"Sure thing Jungkook" I replied with a smile and waved him goodbye.

Now I just have to walk at least 20 metres to get to the car. Brilliant.

This has probably got to be one of the most challenging thing I have ever done. Trying to keep your best friend balanced so she doesn't face-plant the floor is a difficult think y'all. After what seemed like hours, I finally got her inside the passenger seat and seat-belted. 

Yuck. This girl reeks of alcohol.

————

As my best friend had already fallen asleep. I decided to let her sleepover. 
 
I looked at her sleeping. God the things I do for you pabo.

Now this would be challenging. How do I get her in my house?

I took off her seatbelt and slumped her on my body. Why is this this so bloody heavy?

Oh God. Oh no.

*THUD*

I dropped my best friend.

I panicked because she could've broken something. 

She didn't even make a noise. Dafuq?

I crouched down and picked her up, bridal style. With my last spurt of strength, I sprinted towards the door and opened it, got in, then closed it.

I looked at the stairs and no way in hell I'm going up there with this brat.

I walked over to my couch and slowly put her down.

Before I put her down totally, she turned and I somehow ended up on the couch as well. With her on top of me.

"Yah. Yeseul-ah. Get off meeee" I whispered.

She squired a little "Goodnight Jisoo-yah" she mumbled.

I guess there's no fighting it. I smiled at her and laughed at the situation. 

"Goodnight Yeseul-ah" I said before succumbed into slumber.