You Left Me.

Is This Love?

 


<6:00am>

Only sounds of the piercing noise of an alarm that we all know (and hate) filled all spaces of the room, with no signs of shutting the hell up soon.

In the middle of the white painted bedroom lies a girl under the covers of her duvet, completely motionless and very much enjoying her sleep. After a few more minutes the girl had stirred awake, furrowing her eyebrows in irritation to the sound of her alarm as it rudely woke her up.

Reaching for her alarm clock which was beside her bed on her night-stand she finally shut that little bugger off and then placing it back down. 

The state of the girl was no joke. She was a real beauty, of course- but her morning appearance right now will indeed be a shocker to you. The girl had her hair all over the place in a beastly matter. A visible dribble mark trailed from to the end of her chin. Her clothes looking like she had been attacked by a mob of wild racoons. 

She let out a loud yawn, that could me mistaken as a sound of a monster, as she stretched.

Yup. She's a keeper alright...

The girl had finally got out of her bed and went to her bathroom to make herself look presentable for school.

Jisoo's POV:

Upon stepping inside my bathroom, I took a good look at myself...

...I swear I nearly fainted at the state of me. Yuck. Is this how ugly I look after break-up's?

Upon that thought, my face darkened as I replayed the memory of last night.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was very excited to meet my boyfriend of 2 years now. I am currently on my way to his apartment to surprise him as today marks our 2 years together... Eeeeeeee.

Well let me tell you about my boyfriend, Seo Minjun. We were best friends at first, up until our friends dared us to kiss. It was very much awkward as our friends were egging us on to do it. I looked at him and saw him laugh awkwardly as he came closer to me and go in for the kiss. I swear I felt a tingly sensation as his lips met mine, a feeling that I have never felt before.
And to spare you from the details, long story short, after that he asked me out on valentines day and giving a rose. Sweet, right?

After laughing about how we started dating, I had already reached his apartment. I entered the building complex and went into the elevator to go up to the first floor. I fumbled inside my bag to look for the spare key he gave me as I tend to sleep over at his a lot and do other things (wink).

After I found the key, I went to his door and opened the door; inviting myself in I took out the contents of my bag and started to decorate his place for a surprise anniversary.

15 minutes had passed and I was finally done and contented with my work so I then sat on the couch and waited for him.


[A while later]


I heard the jingles of his keys and the door opening, revealing the love of my life: Seo Minjun.

He looked a little surprised when he saw me and looked around the room. I guess he forgot huh? A small smile plastered on his face as I made my way over to him and gave him a big hug whilst I kissed him.

"Happy Anniversary babe" I said.

"You too babe" he said, looking a little pale and he was rather fidgety. 

I slightly moved and asked him what was wrong.

He was nervously looking around the room as if he was avoiding mine. After a few more seconds, he let out a soft sigh and looked me dead in the eye and said "We need to talk".

"Sure, what do you want to talk about babe? Do you like the design? Look, I made a collage of all the pictures we took. Neat isn't it?" I said, starting to feel all giddy as I looked at all of our pictures together.

Before I rambled on too much, he stopped me and said "I need to tell you something" whilst he put up a very serious visage.

That instantly made me serious and wonder what makes him so serious all of a sudden.

"Look..." He started. "I don't really know how to break it off to you"

I laughed nervously "It seems like you're breaking up with me... Why so serious".

He froze at that.

Wait.

It can't be.

"Are you freaking kidding me Minjun?!?" I screamed. I was angry.

He flinched slightly "Let's not get out of control here Jisoo-yah... Listen to what I have to say".

"OUT OF CONTROL? WHAT DO YOU MEAN- fine. Tell me... Do you not love me anymore?" I said, starting to fear for what his response will be.

He didn't respond at all. 

So it was true?

"Tell me right now Minjun" I said.

He looked at me and said "I'm sorry Jisoo-yah" and with that he bolted out of his apartment and left me as I fell down to the floor as my legs had seemed to form into jelly.

I was not expecting that at all. I didn't care if anyone could hear my loud sobs. I was hysterical... He doesn't love me. It hurts so much. I had always loved him whole heartedly and all he gave me was a half-assed reason?

I couldn't stand being in his apartment. It reminded me of all the happy memories that are now so bitter to me. 

I forced myself to get out and leave his apartment. 

I stumbled my way over to my car as I was still out of it. My driving was all over the place and people at the back was honking their horns at me. I don't care... I was very heart broken. How would they know how it feels to be heart broken? 

I finally reached my own house after what seemed like forever.

I opened my door and headed straight to room. I flopped on my bed and turned to reach out to the picture of Minjun and I on our first date. Gosh... We looked so happy then. However, it just reminded me of what happened not long ago, which triggered my eyes to water up and let out a flood of tears. 

I hugged the picture of him and I tightly as I slowly cried myself to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~

 

Yuck... I need to get a grip on myself. I shook off all thoughts about last night and prepared to get myself ready.

I was done within 30 minutes... Wow. A world record. I took a look at myself in the mirror and told myself not to break down in public and to just hold my emotions in- which I seemed to have mastered, the past couple of years.

I made my way downstairs and decided to skip breakfast as I seemed to have a loss in appetite, then heading out the door to get inside of my Audi r8. I decided to take a longer way to school as I had quite a lot of things going on inside my head at the same time.

I finally reached my school and quickly composed myself. Hwaiting. I opened my car door and went straight to my first class. 

Upon entering my class, I was dreading to see his face around. I looked around discretely at first; not spotting him around I sighed a huge relief. That's weird. Is he sick?

I shook my head and quickly got to my desk.

My best friend, Yeseul, started jabbing at my side.

I craned my neck to the sick to look at her with a scowl on my face. "What do you want, Yeseul" I said quite annoyed.

"Woah, dude. Chill. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" she said.

I glared at her.

She gulped "Anyhoo... Did you hear the news? Oh... Is that why you're annoyed?" She said.

"What news?"

"Oh you don't know? I thought you would've since you're the girlfriend" she said.

I halted "What? What's the news? Tell me" I said quickly.

"Didn't Minjun tell you that he was leaving to go live with his Uncle in the UK?" She said. "How did the break-up go?"

That son of a... ing coward.

"Hm... I'm alright I guess, I was getting tired of him anyways" I said.

*You're a liar*

*Shut up*

"You sure you're okay? C'mon Jisoo... I'm your best friend of 10 years... I think I know when you're not okay. I can see it in your eyes" she said.

Dammit.

"Trust me. I'm okay, I'm just feeling a little bit sad... But I'm okay. Promise" I said with a forced smile.

She still didn't look pleased. "Alright then. If you say so" she said and went to go to her desk. 

Before she left she asked me "Hey. I almost forgot to tell you. There's a party that I'm invited to and you're my plus one".

"What? You know I don't like people that much" I pouted.

She smiled. "Cute. But you're still going. That's final. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 9pm, see ya babes".

"But-" 

Before I got to say something, she was already back at her desk. That sly mother er.

Hm... I'll think about it