Gimme that Ice Cream

Love Is Four Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was happy and giddy. Yeah, I was working with Siwon to finish the lab, but it was Tuesday at 1:50 and I have a date with Yesung. I was actually looking forward to this all day, despite the fact that Yesung spends his entire class day with me. This is different, though. We can’t really talk in class because we’re always working, though we still pass notes. I’ve spent the past 4 lunches, except yesterday, in administration because I’ve had to deal with transcripts and filling out my information and all that crap. Today, I will finally be able to spend time with a real human after school. I mean, Yesung and I did spend yesterday at lunch together, but we were working on classwork. Today’s date is different.

I’ve never spent time with anyone after school, I think. Never been to an after school thing, a dance, all that stuff. This feels cool.

Siwon keeps babbling about some crap that I really do not care about. Everything right now just seems like it’s not important. Five more minutes until I get to leave!

“Kyuhyun! Are you even listening to me?” I looked down at Siwon who was sitting on the desk in front of me. He pointed at the conclusion questions of the lab. I shrugged because I really did not want to work on it. Yeah, the lab was due, but I didn’t really care at this point. I was too giddy about my date.

Oh… wait…

I bit my lip as I realized what I just told myself. Was I letting my grade fall over a guy? I mean, I did decide to not do my lab just thinking about Yesung… I mean, my grade could take a bit of a hit, but instead, I took the lab from Siwon and finished the last 3 questions. The bell rang as I corrected everything this idiot had wrong on the lab. Okay, so now can I go out with Yesung guilt free? I would feel like a teenager who’s reading fanfiction instead of doing homework, but I finished the lab. Guilt free!

When I came back from turning in our paper to find Yesung sitting on my desk hugging my backpack, “ready?”

I smiled and nodded, “ready.”

We walked out of the school together, joking around about how weird our teacher is. She has the strangest shrieking voice and completely forgets what she’s talking about. She called Sungmin Ryeowook and Ryeowook Sungmin and continued to throughout the entire class. It was quite funny when Sungmin decided to pretend to be Ryeowook and Ryeowook decided to be Sungmin.

“They don’t even look alike!” I laughed.

“Yeah, but for some reason, they get mixed up a lot,” Yesung giggled as he pushed the crossing button. He turned to me and made a fishy face at me. This is confusing to me. He makes all of these cutesy faces, but does he make those at everyone or just me? I don’t know how to deal with people. PotatoKyu isn’t comfortable.

“Oh, by the way, I’m taking you somewhere else because you might like it better.” We crossed the street onto this shopping center with a little ice cream shop that looked like the cutest thing in this city. It was called ‘Ducky Cherry’. It sounded familiar for some reason. Maybe Yesung rambled about it or something.

“I really like this ice cream shop. It’s also very special to me,” Yesung sang. He opened the door and we walked in to be greeted by none other than Leeteuk and Heechul, “Teukkie!! Heebongie!!!” Yesung skipped over to the counter and waved at his two friends. I only ever talked to them on the first day, so I didn’t feel too comfortable with them yet. I hadn’t realized that I was shuffling my feet over to the counter.

Heechul burst out laughing at something Yesung had said but I didn’t hear. But they pointed at me and Heechul smirked at me, “yo. AwkKyu. Why are you shuffling to the counter? Don’t you want ice cream?”

“I want ice cream,” Yesung said, putting his face against the glass display.

Leeteuk sighed and pushed his face away from the display and squished his cheeks, “Sungie, don’t do that. The glass is dirty.”

I chuckled at how they interacted. I don’t know, but suddenly I feel that Leeteuk is a very motherly figure for Yesung with how he nagged him. I was startled from my thoughts when Heechul punched my arm suddenly, “OW!”

“So why did my Yesungie bring you here? The only friend he’s ever brought here is Ryeowook.”

I looked at him confused and being the very conscious person that I am, I thought aloud, “what about Chanyeol?”

Leeteuk stopped scooping Yesung’s mint flavored ice cream and stared at his hands, “Ye, what did I tell you?”

Yesung looked down at his feet and gripped the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter