Who are you?

I Fell

Jin is a doctor and psychologist. He's able to help people with their problems and treat medical attention to hurt patients. 



Yoongi's
I told the doctor about the way Jungkook has been acting lately. "Oh, I think I get the idea of what you're trying to say." The doctor said. How can he know what's happening with Jungkook, from so little that I told him? "Is there by any chance you can help him get back to his usual self. I can't seem to even have a natural conversation with him, without noticing bruises somewhere new." I said feeling like for not being able to help Jungkook, and needing to ask someone else for help. "Of course! Here my card. I'm a doctor and physiologist. I think this a serious issue. Having a fever and bruises all over him, I'll most gladly help you!" He was innocent even for a doctor. He was willing to help me and so nice. A true angel.

We both entered the room in which Jungkook was in, already awake looking at the ceiling. "Hey, how're you feeling?" I said trying to look at his jaw, to see if the bruise was still there. Still there. "I feel great! The nurses here are so nice!" Almost yelling into my ear, as I sat beside him on the hospital bed. "Do you want to go home or stay here a few more days?" I asked him if he wanted to stay longer, because I didn't want to force him into the therapy just because I think he isn't doing good. Of course, I will also want to know how my brother is feeling. "I'll stay here for a bit longer. I don't want to interrupt you with your work just to take care of me." He said to me in a nervous voice. "Hey, I'm not mad about you wanting to got to the gym everyday, or even about what happened last week. I understand that it will take time for you to tell me. It's okay, I'm not mad." I didn't realize, but Jungkook was already hugging me from my waist. I just hugged him back, letting him know I wasn't mad and understanding. "Hyung, but I'll still stay just so I can recover and return to you healthy. Ok?" He said in a cute way. "Ok, but don't be asking the nurses to take you to the gym. Ok?" I responded. "I won't, and don't just eat Ramen, cook something new for yourself." And we both chuckled. "Alright, I'll be going now. Don't be mean, and eat what they offer you. Take care, Jungkookie!" "You too, hyung!!" The last thing I remember of Jungkook was him waving to me while giving me his cute bunny smile. 


Jungkook's 
I decided to stay a while longer, so I wouldn't bother Yoongi hyung. I think it was also a good idea to take a break from going to gym and just relax. I didn't like staying still, but sometimes I have my limits. I went to sleep without eating anything. 


Author's
The door opened to Jungkook's room. A man dressed in all black was making his way toward Jungkook. As the man was standing beside Jungkook, his hooded head hovering over Jungkook's sleeping face. "How can you just let your bruises be revealed like that?" He asked to the sleeping latter. "It's your fault that I'm being impatient right now. But I'll wait for you to get better, so I can just reck you again." Was the last thing he said when the door to Jungkook's room opened again, revealing Doctor Kim Seokjin. 


Seokjin's 
I was making my way to my office, when I seen a male dressed in all black heading to the hallway I came from. Of course, every patient deserves to see their family or loved ones, just this particular visitor caught my interest. I quickly headed to my office and placed a different patient's papers in my desk to review for later. Exiting my office, I made my way to Jungkook's room. The door was slightly open only reveling the curtains and a shadow hovering over Jungkook. I slowly and quietly entered the room and opened the curtains. Frightened and familiar eyes were looking back into my own eyes. "Jin hyung?!" I seen the person pull down their mask and lower their hoodie. It was a university student that lived in the same apartment that I live in. "Taehyung?" He looked different. He had a more darker blonde than my hair. And he was wearing blue contacts. I looked over to see Jungkook shifting in his sleep. "Tae, you know Jungkook?" I asked out of curiosity. "Yeah. We go to the same university!" Taehyung informed me. 


Taehyung's
I heard Jungkook mumble and shift in his sleep. I didn't want him to wake up to me being there. "Jin hyung, I'll be going I think my classes will be starting now." I said in a hurries voice. "Aw~, but isn't it Saturday?" Jin asked. I was getting irritated, I know how sharp and smart Jin was, but you can never know what he's thinking behind his smart brain. "Oh yeah~! But I'll be visiting my mom in Daegu today, so I'll be leaving soon." I said as in a excuse to leave. "Okay~ Tell me how she's doing when you come back! Bye." He said in a low voice at the end. "BYE~!" 


AN

Hello!! Sorry for the long update! Having beginning of the year exams and being sick is the worst feeling! TwT

Anyways, I pretty much felt like dying when BTS dropped their ALBUM!! JIN KILLED ME WITH HIS PINK HAIR!! I've never felt jealous of an object in my life. Even a statue is luckier than me!! Hope you liked this late update!! 💖