Us

I Fell

As we were walking home, I noticed Jungkook wasn't beside me, he was behind me. I also noticed that he was breathing heavily. I offered him my water bottle and he accepted it. Watching him drink, I saw he had a very small, purple spot on his jawline. As I was walking up to him, I knew he was looking at me through the corner of his eye. I rubbed my finger on the mark and he winced at the touch. There was some type of creamy substance, almost like make up on my finger. Their was more purple showing on his jaw, now that I wiped some of the substance off. 'What's up with all these purple spots on him?' 

"What was that for, hyung?" I asked curious for the sudden touch. "We need to talk." Yoongi's voice was very deep and hoarse. I knew what this type of tone meant. A serious talk was about to happen. The rest of the walk home was very awkward and silent. Once we finally arrived home, I tried to run away by heading to the bathroom, but was caught by Yoongi "What are you hiding from me?" "Nothing, why do you ask?" "Then, expla-" Yoongi was interrupted by a phone call of mine. I didn't know what to do. Should I answer it or let it ring. I was now walking to the sofa that my gym bag was on. I looked at the caller ID and saw a familiar number. "I'm gonna go take a walk. Call me if you need me." "Wtf?! You're just gonna leave like that with out answering my question?!" I slammed the door and ran until I turned the corner of my street. My phone ranged again and it was the same number. "H-hello?" I said in a nervous voice. "Why the didn't you answer the first time?!" A mean, loud voice could be heard the through the phone. "S-sorry, I couldn't. My brother and I were talking about something." I said back. "I don't give a , just get over here. Now." And like that the phone call was ended. I was now walking to the man's apartment. He wasn't just anybody. He was my bully. He would ask (more like demand) me to go over to his apartment to 'relieve stress'. At first, I was confused. Why would you want to do stuff with the person you bully. Then, I realized he was a two faced bastard. At school, he would bully me in front of his friends and at his apartment he would be completely different. He would moan my name and kiss my skin. It was absolutely disgusting, but I did it so he wouldn't bully me physically. I was a corner away from his apartment when I seen him outside in the front. I looked at him and he looked at me. ' this! I'm not doing this anymore!' As soon as I looked away, I ran. I could hear him running and calling my name out. "What the hell are you doing? Come back here!!" He yelled out. I didn't know why I was crying, but I had a huge feeling something bad would happened. I couldn't run back home, or else he would know where I lived. So I decided to go to a local park that was nearby. After running away from him, I looked back to see if he was behind me. Coast clear. I decided to call Yoongi hyung, but of course who wouldn't be mad at someone for trying to avoid their question. Whatever. It was 1:48 a.m and I decided it was time to go back. He should be sleeping by this time. As I was walking back home, I could hear mumbling behind me. 'Yeah, uhuh, yeah just leave it on my desk for me. I'll take a look at it tomorrow morning. Thank you~' I turned around, there was no longer anyone behind me. I was in front of the door steps of my house. Breathe in, breathe out. I slowly opened the front door and creeped inside. The lights were out, I guess he's sleeping. I was walking to my room and could hear Yoongi hyung snoring as I walked pass by. After I took a shower, I looked at myself through the bathroom mirror. I still had the purple hickey on my jawline. It was a hickey that my bully left on me since last week. It was at least fading away little by little. I looked at my phone and saw 4 missed phone calls and 1 message from my brother. There's fried rice and ramen on the stove. Eat if you're hungry or put it away. I was starving and could hear my stomach growling as I was walking to the kitchen. I served my self what was left over. Honestly, I could never hate my brother. Not just because sometimes he makes actual food for once, but for never abandoning me. We, aren't brothers by blood. Yoongi was adopted when I was 3 years old and he was 7 years old. He had a rough life, as a small kid he was never loved and noticed. I was always with Yoongi hyung. I grew up thinking he was my real brother until when me getting bullied started. They would always tell me things that I usually ignored until they said "You know Yoongi isn't your real brother?" They were of course just annoying me, but through the out the whole day I couldn't stop thinking about that. I was born with dark (almost black) brown hair, while Yoongi hyung had a lighter shade of brown hair. When I got home that day, I immediately ran to my mom and hugged her. "Aigoo~ what's wrong, jungkookie?" She said in the most beautiful, worried voice. "Eomma, is Yoongi hyung my brother?" My dad was sitting on the couch and heard that. "Of course, he is! What makes you think he isn't?" My mom told me while looking at my dad with a 'say something face'. "Who said he wasn't?" My dad said in a kinda mad voice. He never got mad at us, he just gets mad at people who disrespect him and his family. 
"This kid at school." Yoongi hyung was a smart kid to know what we were talking about, he didn't mind because he already knew about this. He was secretive and quiet. I didn't mind as long as he got to play with me. I found out he wasn't my real brother until after a certain accident.

I was 16 and he was 20 when our parents died in a car accident. It was all over the news, I didn't want to believe that the car that was on the tv screen was my parents car. Me and Yoongi didn't know what to do, but to hug each other and remind ourselves that everything was going to be alright. A week later was our parents funeral. Relatives and friends came to comfort me. Yoongi wasn't there at all. He was gone the whole day. That night I decided to escape from the comfortable words and hugs to visit my parents grave again. I saw that Yoongi hyung was sitting between the two. I felt bad eavesdropping on what he was saying, but I was curious. "Don't worry, I'll take care of Jungkook. I'll protect him with my life. Even if that's not what you want, I'll do it. I don't want to lose anyone else. Please just watch over us, and never forget us. I l-love you." He said in a shaky voice. He had his head in between his knees and I could hear him crying. I didn't care what he would say, but I ran to him and hugged him. We were a crying mess. I don't blame him for feeling this way, he was rejected by his true blood family. And now, he just lost his two parents he couldn't ever dream of. We went home and went to sleep. We didn't even care who was waiting for us. 

The fried rice and ramen were delicious. I washed my plate and went to sleep.

 

 

 

A/N

Hello~ 

if you haven't noticed by now, I get into writing so much that I forget what was the main focus. Anyways, here's a little background story of Kookie and Yoongi. 

Also, let me know in the comments what I should name Jungkook's bully. I have no idea what to name him.

Thank you for reading <3