Obnoxious People

Rose Buds For Me? This Can't Be Happening

 Next daay, as usual Kim So was running a little late, by the time she reached the school Song Hye was waiting for her at their usual spot.

"Urgh, Kim you should come more early!"

"Sorry, sorry you know I have younger siblings I have to drop off," her face was sor tof sweating for having to ruch in the morning heat.

"Well guess what! There's this boy in my math and science class who is uberly cute, his eyes ohmygosh," she stated squeaking.

"That's cool! Talk to him! And you guess what! AHHHH there is this cuteass boy in my Japanese class, his ear piercings attracted me!" Kim So was making dreamy eyes.

"You go for him and I go for my guy okay?" Song Hye was making a deal with her best friend.

 Again, the day flew by they were in 4th period P.E. their only class together. That day Kim so decided to wear short shorts which to her conscious the new boy made mew friends with the creepy guy and some others. They were obnoxiously loud.  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/hstyle-lace-up-ruffle-denim-skort-dark-blue-l/info.html/pid.1031165005

 A random guy from the group went up to Song Hye and Kim So who was sitting togetheras far as possible by themselves on the bleachers. "Yah, those guys are checking you guys out," he said.

 Song Hye was quiet. 'I knoe who they're really checking out, Kim So, because she's really pretty with her outfit,' she thought to herself. Kim So however spoke up, "Cool," was all she said.

 When the guy left, Song Hye turned to her friend and said, "They were totally checking you out." The guys behind started laughing out loudly like obnoxious children.

"Hahahaha, no they were checking you out too, you're pretty," she glared slightly at the guys, couple seats behind them. 

"Yeah, yeah lets go put out stuff in our locker."

 When they found their locker which was just a locker over from each other Kim So pulled out her basketball shorts and put them over her short shorts because she felt self-conscious about the guys looking at her. 

 After lunch, Kim so went to her Japanese class while Song Hye want to her Health. This time she was determind to sit next to the cute guy but end up going to the seat she was in the day before. As the bell was about to ring in walk the obnoxious new boy from her P.E. class. 

'Awh, hells no, my life,' she thought. At that moment a tall, big guy all sweaty looking took a seat two seat in front of her.

"Kiritsu," Sensei said. The class stood up, "Konnichwa, rei," the classes bowed. "Chakuseki," and they sat back down.

"Okay, hajimemashoo, first were going to do seating chart," she said. 

 Kim So sat quietly hoping she could sit next to Mr. Cutie but also not next to the obnoxious dude. But it turns out she wasn't  next to either of them so she was fine. 

"Okay, class today we're going to get to know each other so we're going to do an activity," Sensei started passing out papers.

"Please interview each other," she added.

 Kim So didn't know much people but she has seen lots of them the year before. 

"One more minute," Sensei called out and at that moment Mr. Cutie walked up to Kim So.

"Uhm, I don't know how to say is," she was looking at the board what Sensei wrote about the greetings.

"It's okay, here just sign my paper," he said. 

 She looked over at her paper and he wrote his name under 'I've been somewhere out of the US' written Korea. 

"Oh my gos, you're Korean!?" she looked at him shocked.

"Yeah, are you?" he asked. 

"Yeah, anyeonghaseyo," she bowed to him. 

"Anyeonghaseyo," he bowed back.

'This is going to be a great year,' she thought to herself. 

Song Hye and kim So met each other after school.

"Oh my god!!! The cute guy is Daniel Oh, and he's Korean too."

"Hahahaha, go for him, I still haven't talk to my boy yet," Song gave a sad face. "But I know his name, it's Eric." 

"You've got to talk to him soon!" Kim shook her arms.

"Okay, okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys sorrrrrry I never wrote the chapters until now, I was just super busy. BTW the next chapter should be better. 

Sneak peek: F4 are going to appear, if you've watch Boys Over Flower then you know what I mean. 

More soon! And please subscribe/comment/etc and read my other stories. Thanks all! ♥