Freshman Year

Rose Buds For Me? This Can't Be Happening

 It started like an ordinary day, first day of school for Song Hye Kyo at East High but today she started school at 11:00 a.m. She been planning her outfit for the whole summer because she knew there were going to be lots of cute high schoolers there.

"OMG, what took you so long Kim So Eun," Song Hye ran up to her best friend.

"Sorry, I had to drop off my younger siblings, oh my god you look cute today, love the outfit." Kim So said.

 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/kiwi-shop-v-neck-sleeveless-knit-dress-dark-orchid-one-size/info.html/pid.1031085385 Song Hye's outfit. 

"You're outfit is cute too, OH MY GOSH, we're in high school, time to check out thoses hotties." 

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/orangebear-sleeveless-ruffle-drop-waist-tunic-beige-50/info.html/pid.1031078743 Kim So Eun's outfit. 

"Ok, lets go."

 They hungout in the quad with their other friends, catching up on life and what they did over the summer.

"What time is it?" Song Hye asked.

"10:25."

"Dang we still have lots of time before class." 

"I know huh, want to get lunch I'm hungry," her best friend said.

 They got lunch and sat outside because it was a warm and beautiful day. Unfortunately they sat next to these obnoxious dudes and it was awkward so Song's bff threw her lunch away for her.

"Kim so look at that guy with the purple mohawk, he's cute."

"I know huh."

 They been checking every guy that passed by, ranking them. *RIIIIINGGGGG* It was time to go to their homeroom class, when they walked down the hall a tall babyface guy passed by, he smiled at them. As soon as he passed they all said, "OMG, he's soooo cuteee, ahh high school is going to be hella fun." 

 The day passed by like a blink of and eye, soon it was 4th period, Song Hye had P.E. 'It would if I don't have any friends at this period,' she thought to herself.

 In walked no one but her best friend. Song ran up to her. "AHHH, we have the same P.E period, YAY!" 

"I KNOW RIGHT, this is awesome," Kim So Eun said.

 Once they sat on the bleachers they were telling each other what cute guys they saw earlier but a creepy guy from the year before they pointed out, walked in.

"Ohmyengod, remember that dude! Why must he be in OUR P.E. class," Song Hye said dramaticly. 

"Seriously, ewwh."

 At that moment a new student walked in, either Song Hye and Kim So have never seen him before. AS they were catching up and planning their school year Song Hye leaned over and asked the new guy a question, "Excuse me, do we have lunch after?" Before he could answer Kim So butted in, "Song, I don't think so for today, remember we had it before school started." 

The boy simply said, "I don't know."

"Oh well then," she said as the bell rung.

 They went to their other classes.

Kim So Eun POV:

 As I was walking into my 6th period Japanese class I immediately spotted a cute guy sitting in the far right corner. I know I had to sit over there but I was scared. I decided to sit in the far left corner.

End of POV

 Soon, the school day was over but the two best friends didn't know each others schedule well enough to wait for each other so they just left their separate ways.