She,the Beautiful Stranger

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She, the Beautiful Stranger

Jihoon or friendly called as Woozi sighed.It has been a really rough day for him.Seventeen's comeback is near and he doesn't even have any idea to make a new song.To make it worst,he was scolded by the CEO because of this matter.He cannot just write song about things.To Woozi,what is needed to make a song is a story not just any plain story but a good one.He don't want to make a meaningless song as he hated it.All of the songs he made have their own sentimental value in it.

He felt so burdened as all of Seventeen's songs was made by him.He was afraid that people won't like the songs that he composed.That is why he work so hard to create all of the songs.He wanted to make songs that will be remembered by other for years even until he was gone from this world.He wanted people to recognise the members and his hard work.That is why he chose to make the best songs out of all.

He ruffled his hair out of frustration.He looked at his computer's screen only to sigh as he doesn't even had any idea come crossing from his mind.Usually he would have so many ideas in his head but there is none now.

You who are like a flower,
make my heart race like crazy........

He scoffed as he saw the cringe lyric on the screen.What the heck he just type? He cursed and pressed the delete button for a few times and the screen was white once again.He looked at his phone,

3.00 a.m,and he was still on the studio with nothing.The same white screen was there and it frustrated him.He stand up as he wanted to get out from the small room that make him felt suffocated.Wearing his hoodis,he also took his phone and his wallet as he stepped out from the company.

He took a deep breath as he walked on the street.The air was fresher than any other day.Woozi was glad as there was no one in the street today so he doesn't really have to cover his face so much as he usually do.He put his hoodie on and look at the street once again.

"Five,six,seven,eight............nine" He whispered as he counted the ninth car that he passed by.He went down the hill and stopped in front of a 24/7 cafe.It was a small cafe,a simple one to be precise.There aren't many people who went to this cafe at this time.He has always been going to this cafe along with s.When they stay late to practice for their comeback,they always went here.

They have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter