Happier

Take It Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo was stunned. She expected something beautiful but this... This was DIVINE. The change was spectacular and she couldn't wait for her best friends to see it. Her formerly long locks now brushing against her collarbones. What once was blonde turned a beautiful shade of chocolate brown with golden highlights that caught every drop of the sun that reached them giving the girl an angelic look. It was the best she's ever felt. 

- Oh my God, Milo! Words can't express how happy I am right now! I'm gonna cry. Thank you so much - she said tearing up.

It was just what Momo needed, a drastic change which made her feel good about herself.

- Don't mention it. You look amazing and the pleasure is all mine. Just get me Maya's number already or next time you'll end up bald.

Momo laughed wholeheartedly at the threatening comment. Maya was one of TWICE's makeup artists. Milo and Maya would occasionally see eachother at Twice's photoshoots and performances. And while they fancied eachother quite a lot, neither of them could ever muster up the courage to ask for the other's phone number. Momo promised to get Maya's number for her friend but she kept forgetting about it. "Damn I should really get him that number or they'll both die alone with cats" she thought.

- Ok, I'm sorry. I promise I'll get it to you ASAP.

- You best or... - Milo gestured to his neck with his scissors.

- Ok, ok don't kill me please. - she raised her hands in surrender.

- Somin babe, what do you think?! - Milo called out into the next room, where Somin was seated behind her desk.

You could hear the clicking of high heels and a muffled squeal followed shortly.

- It's amazing Milo. Wow! No one is going to resist you now peaches. - Somin said hugging the smiley girl.

- I know. Might steal you from your boyfriend. - she responded winking playfully.

- Yeah, not a chance. Somin is so in love she'd jump in front of a moving car for the guy. - Milo commented earning an elbow to the side from Somin.

- I need to hear all about him. I'll pay and let's go eat. You're comming with? - Momo asked turning to Milo.

- No, not today babe. My schedule is full.

- Ok, your loss. Somin's paying.

- Damn, should I just cancel all my appointments? - he asked with a devilish grin.

- NO! For God's sake I'm not getting payed nearly enough to affor filling your stomach with food. - Somin protes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter