Hurt

Take It Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks passed and everything was going smoothly. Momo was slowly starting to warm up to Mina, and Mina did everything in her power to increase the speed of that process without being too forceful or inconsiderate. She wanted nothing more but to regain the blonde's trust. However something changed. Something that hurt one of them deeply thought she wasn't willing to admit it.

It was 8 am and Momo had just woken up. They didn't have any sheldue that day so she, still wrapped in her blanket walked into the kitchen in search for food. Dahyun was already there dipping her spoon in a jar of peanut butter with Nayeon giving her weird side eyes. 

- Hi sleeping beauty! - said suddenly joyful Nayeon, Dahyun just smiled at Momo still stuffing with delicious spread.

- Hi Nabongs - the blonde answered and have both the girls quick pecks on the heads.

Momo was halfway trough making her omelette, Nayeon went to the mall with Jihyo and the rest were spending their time in their rooms. So it was just Momo and Dahyun.

Suddenly the door burst open and an overly excited Mina comes in skipping and dancing into the kitchen. The girls don't often see Mina like that so her acting causes Dahyun to choke on her peanut butter.

- Why so happy? - Momo asked laughing at the girl attempting to spin gracefully.

- It's a secret. Can't tell ya.

- Even if I share my omelette?

- Nope.

- OK then - Momo stuck her tongue out at Mina and went back to preparing the food.

Mina who didn't want to tell Momo was however eager to tell Sana the reason for her happiness.

- Sana unnie! Please come with me for a second!

Sana unwrapped herself from Tzuyu's embrance and went with Mina. Yes, it was still hard to believe that Sana aka the biggest player in Twice has finally settled thanks to a certain maknae whom took way too long to master up the courage to confess. 

Sana was always very quick to fall for someone but it was different with Tzuyu. She never, not once looked at another girl in more than a friendly manner. The maknae had an incredible impact on her unnie and it seemed as though they were going to last forever. And that's exactly what t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter