Help & Teaser

The Soldier and The Doctor

 

hello everyone!
I have made a new story, it's going to be based on the drama Descendants of the Sun. Since I decided to rewatch it, because I had nothing to do in my stay in Korea right now. I enjoyed the storyline of the drama, plus the funny moments in it. I made a story, but I don't really have an idol to use for the story.
I decided to make the main lead in the story an EXO member, because why not.
It will have the current characters, Mo Yeon, Si Jin, Dae Young, etc.
Here's some of the story to
This was inspired by
them - http://hoodrepublic.tumblr.com/post/143781004851/soldier-pt-1-kai]
I got some ideas from it, but I also based the actions and sayings from the actual drama. Also, most ideas are mine.
••••
─────────────
••
I do not own anything
••
─────────────
If you can, please listen to Always by Yoon MiRae
You probably can't, but it is very suiting for this part of the story.

••••

"I'm sorry," the two words that repeated at least for a millionth time. He stood there, watching his girlfriend crying broke his heart.

"Stop apologizing for the promises you can't keep," you continued to sob, giving up on repeatedly punching his body. Your close comrades watching the scene before them was quite saddening, because you were always positive no matter what. Nowadays, you have become a bit sadder which worries them way too much.

"Promise one last thing," you sniffled, but also wiping your tears to show that you're a strong soldier.

"Anything, anything you need," He heard that one of the soldiers in the helicopter to hurry up, but that soldier quickly shut his mouth finding out the two needed a moment.

"Come back safe, no injuries, no broken bones, I cannot.. No I will not look at the written will if you die, just come back safe even if we're not one.. I'm saying this as a friend, girlfriend, and as a fellow soldier," holding back the tears that are threatening to come out, fumbling with the sleeve of your army uniform.

He stands up straight, saluting to you, "I, Captain ______________* will promise Major Yoon (Y/N)* safe."

You, too saluting back to him, one tear coming down on your face. He pressed one last kiss on your lips, before taking his I.D. dog tag off and putting it on you. He starts to step back, and he walks to the helicopter. Setting foot on the aircraft to look back to see tears coming out of his girlfriend's eyes. He takes one last good look of you before going inside of chopper.

─────────────

If you want this to continue, make sure to comment down on who should be the main lead! I have three people who would probably be a great soldier, based on personalities, average fanfiction personalities, etc. These people are who I am very comfortable writing about.

Kai(Jongin), Sehun, on Chanyeol

Thank you!

[Finished August 15, Seoul Time]