Insane

Imaginary Love

Krystal's POV

 

It's happening again. Sicca onnie started to act like 2 years ago, when she was 16. But I thought it was started when i was 4 or 5 years old. Sicca onnie had a childhood friend, his name is Kim Heechul. I didn't know him well, i was very young back then. But i can remember when Sicca onnie fell when she was running after Kim Heechul. After that time, i had never seen him again. until 2 years ago.

 

~2 years ago~

Sicca onnie was very happy. She wasn't usually like this. she was never that hapy before. I asked her why.

"I don't know, i'm just happy. why are you asking. aren't you happy to see your onnie is happy like this? i have never been this happy, since 10 years ago, maybe..."

"tell me onnie,, what's wrong with you? are you dating someone?"

"Ya, Krystal. why are you asking me that. You little kid."

Sicca onnie messed up my hair.

"Onniee...."

 

I was very curious. what's wrong with her? oh, God. I'm curious!!! I want to know.

 

One day, there was someone coming to our home. It was a guy. he was looking for Sicca. But it was weird. Mom and Dad Knew this guy. I went downstair to see him.

"Hi, You must be Krystal..."  The guy said hi to me? does he know me?

"ehm.. Hi.."

"How are you? it's been long time right. i doubt that you still remember me."

"good. ehm, yes. I, I don't remember..."

"I'm Kim Heechul. remember?"

"aaaa, Heechul oppa??? it's been long time. yeees. good to see you."

And then Sicca onnie was coming.

"Oppa... hey Krystaal, you've meet Heechul oppa???"

"yes. are you going to go with him?"

"hmm, yes."

 

Then They are gone.

 

the night, Sicca onnie came home, at 8. she didn't look well. I thought there was something, something wrong. I approached her in her room.

"Onnie, is there something wrong?"

"No,,, yes."

"what's wrong onnie..."

"today, i found out something. about Heechul oppa..."

My sister told me everything that night. About Kim Heechul. Sicca onnie accidentally found out that Kim Heechul is sick. Sicca onnie said that she saw him met his friend and talked about Kim Heechul's illness. Kim Heechul had Leukaemia and he has been treated for this illness for this last 10 years.

So, Kim Heechul was gone because he has to be treated.

Sicca onnie didn't tell Kim Heechul that she knew about his illness. I think it was better if Kim Heechul didn't know that Sicca onnie knew about his illness.

But then, someday, there was an accident. Kim Heechul got an accident. Sicca onnie went to the hospital, she was panick. But then she cried when she was home.

"noooo... it's my fault!! it's my fault. I shouldn't have knew about this. It's my fault that he got in the accident. It's all my fault. I shouldn't let him know that i know. Now It's my fault that he's gone. He's gone. what should i do now?"

"Onnie, what happen???"

"yes, Sicca. what happen, honey?" asked my mom.

"Omma, he's death. Heechul oppa is death. it's my fault... It's my fault !!!!"

"calm, honey.. calm. it's not your fault. You weren't there, it's not your fault that he got an the accident."

"No, omma. It's my fault."

"Omma, I think we should let her cry for a moment. it will be better for her. she will sleep after that. i'm sure she will."

"i think you know more. you're right, Krystal. Let her cry for this time."

 

we left Sicca onnie alone in her room. I thought she will be getting better tomorrow.

But i was wrong, she's not getting better. she's getting worse. She's a mess.

 

a week later.

 

There was no progress. she's still a mess, even worse.

"Krystal, i'm frustated. what should i do to your sister."

"Did you talk to Kim Heechul's parents?"

"yes. I've talked about Kim Heechl and your sister. they are sorry too about Jessica, and they don't blame Sicca for what happened to their son. they are moving to the US now. It might be better for them. Kim Heechul is a nice and sweet boy, i still remember the last time i saw him."

"yes mom, He's a nice guy. hmmm, Omma. i've heard about the hypnotic therapy. I think we should try that to Onnie. My friend knows a doctor, a hypnotherapic doctor..."

"really. i think we can try that... She can forget about the accident."

 

Sicca was following the therapy for two months now. and she's getting better.

 

the next month...

 

She's back. My sister's back. She's definitely forget about Kim Heechul and the accident. It will be better now. She's becoming a cheerful girl again now. Her friends also help her a lot. I'm happy that now she's happy.

 

 

~end of flashback~

 

I'm afraid that she will remember about Kim Heechul and that accident. It will be not good for my family, it will be not good especially for her. I should prevent something like two years ago from being happen again. She's going to be insane again.