FINAL

Romance Deprived
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Never in his 25 years of living that this will happen.

 

Everything was surprising, very very unexpecting yet it really happened.

 

Seokjin always wakes up with the weird feeling in his system. Everytimes he arouses from his deep sleep, he would always feel that his lips, Oh goddamn those lips, were being kissed by someone the night before. But who could be the main suspect?

 

 

ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ

 

"Babo, don't tell me you're already on drugs and you're imagining weird moments first thing in the morning?!" Jaehwan exclaimed, leaning on their other best friend Sandeul, who automatically wrapped his arms around the younger.

 

"What the hell are these two?!" He bitterly thought and the two laughed their asses out, gaining the attention of the other customers in Baskin Robbins. "You're crazy, Seokjin-ah. Like what the? We've been bestest friends since diapers and you're still not used to these kinds of skinships?" Junghwan hissed, rolling his eyes at the youngest. Seokjin just glared at him and proceeded in eating his ice cream. "But seriously asking... You have a gay bandmate?!" Ken released himself in Sandeul's arms, and butted near Seokjin for a serious talk.

 

Seokjin shrugged, not really sure about something but sighed after. "I have no idea. It bothers me that maybe it's one of my co-members. They're the only ones I'm living with!"

 

"Our maknae here is just romance-deprived."  Ken smirked at the youngest, before taking a large scoop of ice cream in his mouth, he choked. "Be careful there, nose guy. You might die earlier than Hyung." Jin laughed, handling a glass of water to him. "Be thankful you're my friend. Or else I have killed you for calling me nose, you idiot." Ken rolled his eyes and took the contents and gulped it in one go.

 

Jin smiled at his hyungs sheepishly and leaned at the couch where he's sitting, thinking about the same 'dream' he's having for the past few days.

 

'Romance-deprived? What does Ken mean by that?'  He thought about what he said and he didn't know that the playful two are taking candid shots of the youngest. But Jin noticed it, he just ignored it and reminded himself to get their phones before parting ways.

 

"You know what?!" Sandeul slammed his hands on the table and suddenly stood up in his seat. He leans closer to Jin who has his mind teleported back to Earth. "Sacrifice a one night sleep! And go find out yourself who's the main suspect of that weird dream.. Or I should say, happenings you are experiencing." He brushed Jin's fringe before flicking his forehead that made the latter pout disgustingly super ultra mega cute. (But the two elder find it overly digusting af) Ken pinched and twisted Jin's pouting lips and grinned.

 

ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ

 

The three ducklings--- oops, I mean men took several selcas like what they usually do before parting ways. And Seokjin successfully deleted the pictures of him spacing out due to the fact that he was the one taking the selcas for the three of them or in other words, he's the one holding the phone. Seokjin watched the bus,  where the two rode, slowly minimizing until it became a dot, then a spec before it turned right. However, he wasn't really giving attention to the bus, his thoughts are bringing him to what his two bestfriends have told him. Their conclusions.. Their freaking wild guesses. And about the romance-deprived thingy.

 

'But I never wanted to be in a relationship yet. I promised myself to become successful before having romantic relationships.'

 

'The worst part is... Someone from your group made you feel that.' 

 

He cringed at the voice he's hearing. 'B-but..' 'No buts, Seokjin. You're really craving for romantic s for some time now.'

 

'Hell no!' 'Hell yes!'

 

"The is this?!" Seokjin himself had his eyes widen at the bad word he blurted out. He never cursed to that extent in his whole life but.. What the hell is happening to him?!

 

ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ

 

Jungkook welcomed Seokjin into a tight hug that made the elder surprised. Maybe it's the maknae? But he knows that the maknae is head over heels to his Jimin hyung. Oh the pains of being the oblivion one.

 

"Hyung, I'm hungry. Have you bought something?" He smiled his bunny smile and Jin ruffled his hair. "Do you want hyung to cook for you?" Jungkook automatically nodded and without wasting a second, he dragged Seokjin to his haven only to be greeted by Namjoon's broad back. And judging by the sounds he's hearing, he's cutting onions again.

 

"What the hell are you doing here, Kim Namjoon?!" Jin exclaimed, freeing himself from Kookie's hold and approached the leader who got startled and got his finger cut. "The Jin?!" He cursed his hyung, suddenly forgetting honorifics due to the sudden pain he felt at his index finger. "Aish!" Jin grabbed the younger's hand and placed it under running water, completely forgetting about the maknae's existence in an instant. "Who told you to cook for the nth time? Look what happened to you! You even got yourself injured." The last remark made Namjoon roll his eyes at Jin. "I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter