My Heart In The Dark

My Soul Without Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue: My Heart In The Dark

Luhan felt guilty. He no longer painted everyday when he was with Sehun, instead he spent his time with the said man himself. He took up Sehun’s time and his own. The younger man’s puppy, Tea, grasped on to Luhan’s shirts, barking for Luhan to play. 

Luhan paid no mind to the furry white puppy and sat straight on a stool, his face baked in light.

Luhan used to paint the word with colors or light. The bright crystal paintings were enough lighting as it was to light Luhan’s world, but in these recent days.. the warm grays and soothing blues were more common in the paintings. A man glided across the shallow skies; that man was always Sehun. Luhan thought Sehun had magical powers that could light up his world and bring them together on a glorious flight.

Luhan slowly traced the crystals that he had newly painted, rough against the edges of his fingertips. There was no life in them and the pointed shapes could pierce his heart just as fast as it had bloomed. 

Luhan thought that such a bloody mess like himself would happily seek comfort and guidance in the one who loved him, but he could not bear to watch Sehun worry and fret over such useless ideas that slowly formed in the darkness of his mind.

Luhan slowly closed the blinds, shutting the warmth on his skin and what small glimmers of false light from his eyes. 

Luhan heard footsteps, loud and clear. They clacked and cracked on the dark wood tiles. Sehun.

Sehun walked closer, his expensive leather shoes echoed around the room. Luhan loved the sounds of those shoes. He always loved the sound and thoughts that came when his lover was walking closer. He loved the sounds of actually being able to predict where one was.

Luhan slowly set the brush down. His hands which were once tightly gripping the smooth wooden surface clung to Sehun’s bony wrist. 

Sehun let out a de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter