The Three Sides of An Equilibrium of Thought (Non-AU)

Because He Loves Them Both
Please log in to read the full chapter

Changmin

He wondered why he did that when he knew his best friend would be anxious.  He only knew that he could not help it. Joohyun was so cute and lovely and seemed to be very vulnerable.

She seemed. Because he knew her that well, better than anyone else. Even Kyuhyun. 

After all, they both were debuting in almost the same age. Being 16 and not really in the same circle as their band mates.

So he knew that she knew that he knew that she was trolling everyone when she told them on who were her ideal types of men in SM Town.

Yet, at that time, he was feeling giddy.  And hopeful.

That somehow she really meant it.

Then she fed him that wrap thingy. And even when he wondered why he felt like that, the very moment he felt happy and content.

That’s why he was so shy the day after when he saw her again.  And oh, he found that her laugh was contagious.

He wanted that again.

He got that during the dream concert when he was feeling so happy yet guilty that, again, Kyuhyun was losing his chance to spend time with them.

Scratched that. To spend time with her.

Yet he still pulled her hand and held it tight.

And his world was never that bright when she smiled again that wide.

Then they went to LA, and things were changed a lot.

They put them, him and his best friend, in a duet that they have longed for it few concerts before. With a song that reminded him of the girl, that without warning was the occupant of both of their minds.

He cursed himself. He shouldn’t do that to Kyuhyun. He shouldn’t do that to Joohyun.

He should be the one who glued them together. Not the one who made them apart.

So he did what he could best. He told Kyuhyun that he thought he needed to make the move soon or someone else would do that.

Kyuhyun frowned and then asked, “You?” He shrugged his shoulders and reply, “Maybe.”

Although he felt sorry for himself when Kyuhyun showed the world his claimed on her. He felt happy for the girl because know he knew that seeing her smile was the best thing in the world. No matter what the reason was.

 

Joohyun

She wondered why she did that when she knew she had created tensions between her two Oppas. She only knew that she could not help it. She felt vulnerable with her feeling and she could not decide.

But she was honest when she said that Changmin was one of her ideal type. Because he knew her better than anyone.

Included Kyuhyun.

After all, he was the only one who knew how to be a maknae in such young age. Being 16 and not really mingled with their band mates because they handled her with care. As if she would be breaking down in pieces if they don’t.  

Sometimes they even forgot that she was 21 a

Please log in to read the full chapter