there is no easy choice

Because He Loves Them Both
Please log in to read the full chapter

Changmin and Kyuhyun might not grown up in the same neighboorhood. They did not even at the same trainee days in SM Academy. But then they met, no one could separate them. As if they were long lost brothers who finally found each other.

Some said it could be because both are maknaes on their respective bands. A sense of solidarity formed from the difficulties being the youngest would likely be one of the factors. Some other would pointing out that perhaps because they were only separated by 15 days, so their characters were somewhat blend.

And no one was really surprised when they started to shared or fought

on things that they both wanted. 

And that was including the matters of the heart.

Example from old days was when both were interested to court the ever so lively Yoona, then found out that the girl only had eyes for Donghae. Another was when they both tried to be the one getting most attention from Qian, only to learn that their noona's fascination was only reserved for Jay from TRAX.

So Changmin knows that he should not be surprised when both of them fell for the innocent maknae.

He knows that Kyuhyun knows that he loves Seohyun

and that Kyuhyun knows that he knows that Kyuhyun loves her too.

But they are also soul brothers, tied not by blood but by soul, who apparently loves each other too.

These are reasons why when their hearts finally collided, both fight hard to dismiss the feeling. Until the day she met Yonghwa.

While they know that she has no real feeling toward the boy, it was clear as the sky that Yonghwa was under her spell too. Knowing the other boy had advantage on being the pretended husband, the two of them often spent times on sitting quietly in front of the TV, silently offered each other support when hearts were flinched and eyes were burned the moment Yonghwa hold her hand or touched her face. 

This triangle of hearts became more complicated when they both suspected that she finally knew their infatuations with her. Three and a half years younger, she still innocent but was also very smart. The showers of attentions and childish acts are no longer earned them laughter but also an amusing small smiles.

Therefore they also know that she somehow loves them too.

But to whom her love is greater, no one is quite sure.

Changmin realised that he has the most advantages when it comes to times to spare with her. With

Please log in to read the full chapter