Teasing Wind (Non-AU)

Because He Loves Them Both
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

SM Town, 2011

They did this many times now. But the overwhelming feeling was never ended.

At every ending of their shows. When fans gleefully waved and screamed their love for them and waited patiently for the encore. And bandmates and other performances, sunbae and hoobae, were together holding hands bashfully.

And at the time like this, Joohyun was understand why she choose this life. Regardless the pains of neverending schedules and losts of many childhood favorites, this was what it felt on a family.

Changmin smiled when he saw Joohyun tried to make Taeyeon comfortable. A routine of another uniqueness of SNSD : the maknae who took the leader under her wings.

But sometimes he wondered who would took Joohyun under his/her wings too. Because that must be the easier job to do. Since Joohyun was someone who was very loveable, because she give more than take.

And on a day like this, he wanted to be that person. But like many boys he knew well, he did not have the balls to ask her that. Because being rejected by Joohyun could be the worst experience ever.  (He saw the evidence before, not once but some.)

So he did what he could do whenever he had chance. Like then, when he called her softly and because she cried with Taeyeon. Because on the contrary of what people thinks about her, Joohyun is actually a very soft hearted person. She could cried only by seeing someone so happy.

Please log in to read the full chapter