4/8

message not sent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To: [email protected]
From: [email protected]

 

Hey, Jongin!


I wanted to write earlier but I kind of forgot. I'm really sorry. Also, you're never replied but I hope you're reading all of this!

I feel better. Everyday is a new dance, new steps. Vibrants and pastels colors my days. Wait, this is weird. I tried to be poetic, it clearly isn't working.

Thing is, actually, remember the seniors I talked to you about before? Well they don't seem to want to leave me alone any time soon. I'm not kidding. The day right after the cap incident they were hanging out near the gates, naturally I smiled (you know the awkward one, when my eye twitches? yeah this one) and they immediately came up to me and started talking. I don't think they could ever stop talking?

Really. I kept my mouth close the whole time but they kept talking. I was really surprised because seniors don't have class in the same building but they accompanied me. I even ate with them at lunch. It felt really good.

It's weird but nice. I also think I smiled a lot more, my cheeks kind of hurt.

I can't believe I just wrote that. If anyone but you read that it would be really awkward. 

So y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter