You Are Mine

God Gave Me You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Are Mine

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chaeyoung POV

“Chaeng ?” she snap her finger to wake me up.

“I.. I.. I don’t know.” I flustered my words.

“How can I help my sister if the favor that she’s asking is now playing a big role in my heart?” I talk in my mind.

“Ya kid, why keep zooning out ?” nayeon unnie snaping her finger again.

“Bye unnie.” I can’t answer her, I absolutely can’t. I just left her there.

“Mina unnie I have to go to school now. Bye !” I manage to bid my goodbye to mina unnie and quickly run to escape this situation.

 

 

 

After school

“I’m home.” I said right after I enter my house. No one greet me back like always, and I get used to that.

I walk to the kitchen first before going to my room. I took a glass of water since I am very thirsty now, than finally I walk to my room.

“Mom, dad. Your daughter is home.” I said to my mom and dad who is sitting on the couch while counting some money they got from the market this morning.

“Oh hi.” My mom said without even trying to took a glance at me.

“I went home a little it late today, but no one is looking for me, they don’t look worried either. Should I try to not go home for a day ?” I said in my mind while looking patheicaly at myself.

 

“Chaeyoung-ah” I saw nayeon unnie sit on my bed as soon as I open my bedroom door.

“Unnie ?” I am shocked. My heart feel something not right is going to happen when I saw her there. Well nayeon unnie never interested to get in to my room, but right now she is sitting on my bed.

“Why ? I can get into my sister room ?” she smile at me.

“What do you want ?” I ask her without closing the door, since I want her to get out of my room as soon as possible.

“Mina. I want her. Help me. Please please please “ my prediction was right.

“But unnie…” I want to say something but she cut my words.

“Compliment me infront of her. Told her about me, set a meeting for us, anything, just make her like me chae..” I feel my head burning hot, I feel anger inside my heart.

“STOP IT !” I scream and drop my glass to the ground. Nayeon unnie quickly shut and shocked at what she is looking right now. I never angry to her before, well I know I have no right to do that since she is way more better than I am, but this time is different.

“Chaeng…” nayeon unnie call my name softly and I saw my parents suddenly get in to my room.

“Ya kid ! Why did you drop the glass ?” dad scold me. He scolding me at a very wrong time now.

“Why ? Is that glass is more precious than me ?” I scream my anger out.

“And unnie, Do you think unnie you can get everthing you want?” I yelled at nayeon unnie who still sit on my bed.

“Chaeng I don’t…” nayeon unnie keep stuttering her words.

“You already have the attention of our parents since you are smart, pretty, and you got accepted in a prestigious school, but me? I’m dumb, useless, and last in your priorities you only know me when you are asking some favor.” Right now I feel my eyes wet because of the tears that I can’t hold anymore start flowing from my eyes.

“I always hold back my anger everytime you guys treat me unfairly. I never complain everytime you guys ignoring me like I’m not even existed. I take all your affectionless treatment to me without any protest, I never insisted my will to you guys, ….” I said and make nayeon unnie and my mom crying.

“…This time, I will follow my heart! I will not going to give you Mina! Mina is the only person that care about me, she is the only person who help me with my math instead of scolding me, she is the one who can make me smile again, she is the one who can make me feel that love is actually still exsisted in this world. While you guys ? She gave meaning to my hopeless life that you guys can’t give!” I said while pointing on them as soon as I said that I left the room and rushed my way out of the house.

I am just running without stopping while crying. I can’t think of anything else right now except the fact that they have been unfair on me but I just let it slide all the time. But this time I will not let them decide on my heart too. I own my heart, so I can decide what my heart wants. And my heart want her, I want mina.  I am not going to give Mina to anyone else.

 

 

 

Naeyon POV

“Oh okay thank you miss.” I said that after asking chaeyoung’s homeroom teacher if chaeyoung attending the schoold today.

“Geez where are you chaeyoung-ah ?” I said in my mind while walking out of the school.

“Nayeon unnie.” Suddenly someone call me.

“Tzuyu ?” I saw that tall girl running towards me.

“Is chaeyoung okay ? She didn’t go to school today ?”she asking me worriedly.

“She is not even going home last night. I have no clue where is she now tzuyu ya.” I said and without realizing it my tears start streaming down from my eyes.

“Unnie. What happen ?” tzuyu quickly grab me and seated me on a bench.

“I did a very bad thing to her yesterday, and she runaway from home. It is my fault.” I said while looking down.

“Have you try to look for her at her part time jobs ?” tzuyu said.

“Ah ! I haven’t !” how can I’m not remember it. How can tzuyu remember it while me, her sister not ? I knock my head punshing myself to not taking a good care of my own sister.

“Do you even know where is it ?” tzuyu ask me and that question strike my heart real bad.

“Ofcourse you don’t know.” Tzuyu said after seeing me shaking my head marking that I don’t know where is it.

“Just walk….” Tzuyu start explaining to me how to get there.

“Thank you tzuyu ya.” I bow to her.

“Your welcome unnie.” She said and still manage to bow to me.

“Unnie.” She suddenly call me and I stop my step.

“You don’t know how much she care about you and your parents, find her and treat her well.” Said tzuyu and my tears start streaming down again.

I didn’t answer her and just left her there. I don’t even dare to look at tzuyu right now. She know chaeyoung more than me, she understand chaeyoung more than me, while me ? I don’t even know that chaeyoung working a part time job until yesterday.

I walk following tzuyu’s instruction before and finally found that arcade where chaeyoung work. My eyes directly focusing on the girl that is playing alone there.

“Mina.” I tap her shoulder.

“Oh sunbae.” She paused her game and stand up to greet me.

“Why are you here ? Is chaeyoung okay ?” she immediately aksing me about chaeyoung.

“She is not here ?” I ask her again instead of answering her.

“What do you mean she is not here sunbae ?” mina ask me worrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter