God Gave Me You

God Gave Me You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

God Gave Me You

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“64 !!!” a small girl screaming in happiness.

“Finally I can pass the test !” the girl talk in her mind with a proud smile decorating her face.

“Finally you pass chingu ya !” the tall girl join the celebration.

“Yes, finally. I’ll treat you an ice cream for this.” The small girl smack the taller girl shoulder.

“Nah, don’t need to.” The taller girl refuse the offer.

“Why ?” the small girl pout.

“Just use the money for your project. I’m not a fan of ice cream by the way. You are !” the taller girl said that while the smaller girl packing her stuff into her old-school modelled backpack.

“Okay then. I can’t fight with you.” The small girl smile and leave the classroom together with her bestfriend.

 

“Today is your first day  on your new part time job at the arcade. Am I right ?” the taller girl ask.

“Yes it is.” The small girl answer her with a sigh.

“Fighting chingu ya !” the taller girl shake the smaller girl body to cheer her up.

“Thanks tzuyu ya !” that desperate girl forcing her lips to smile.

“You can do it. You always can.” The taller girl talk with a serious tone.

“Amen.” The smaller girl said with a flat face and make her bestfriend giggle

“Where’s the spirit ?” tzuyu said.

“AMEN !” this time the smaller girl scream while showing her fist.

“Good ! Now I need to leave, my driver already waiting for me. See you tomorrow chingu ya ! Fighting !” tzuyu bid her goodbye leaving her bestfriend with a smile.

 

“Wish I was born from a rich family like tzuyu.” That small girl sigh while walking to the arcade.

“I don’t have to work my off to get money for my project.” She talk in her mind.

After 20 minutes of walking under the burning sunlight she finally arrive at the arcade.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m here for the part time job.” She bow to the a man.

“Ahhh.. I’ve been waiting for you.” The man said that then he put his handphone down.

“You come early.” The man said while walking towards that small girl.

“Here, you can start clean all the machine, and I will open the arcade. After you finish cleaning the machine, I will leave you and you are in charge. Get it ?” the man finish his instruction.

“Yes sir.” The small girl answer him while nodding her head.

“Good. You can start now.” The mean leave the small girl.

 

“Are you not yet done? I’m going to play on it.”, a girl suddenly said that while the small girl is still wiping the machine.

“I’m sorry miss. Can you please wait a little I will finish this soon”, that part time worker said as she wipe faster the arcade machine

“Are you new here? This is the first time seeing you here”, a girl said who is just watching the small girl cleaning the arcade machine

“Yes, I just started today. Here I’m done”, the small girl said as she leave the arcade machine and let the first costumer play on it.

“Oh I see. By the way I’m Myoui Mina, just call me Mina.. I’m a regular here so you will see me often here.”, Mina said as she seated in the arcade machine.

“Oh nice to meet you Mina, I will leave now I will clean first the other arcade machine.”, the small girl manage to said that then quickly leave the other girl to clean the rest machines.

“What a cold girl.” That mina said in her mind. But she immediately fix her sight on the game and start playing with it.

 

“Finally I’m done.” The small girl sigh and seated herself on the cashier.

“Hope something good will happen with this part time job.” The girl wipe her sweat.

 

 

LINE LINE LINE !
Suddenly her line notification rings.

 

From : Nayeon unnie

To : Chaeyoung

How is your math score ?

 

 

Turns out the message is coming from her sister. The sister that she think is one of the prove about how unfair the world is.

Well, her sister is a perfect girl. Nayeon is her opposite she got accepted as a scholar in very well-known college school in Seoul the Seoul University and she’s already in her 2nd year taking Medicine Technology. Meanwhile she is struggling in her studies at school. Only god know how hard she try to study, but she always failed.

Oh and don’t forget about her parents. Her parents are vegetable vendor in the market earning $3 to $5 a day. She came from a poor family obviously, and that is why she is now stuck on this arcade to earn some money. Their parents supports her sister the most, well it is not weird, since her sister a smart girl and even get a scholarship for her education. Her parents always try hard to give her sister some money for her project.

“Just study harder. Music can’t earned you money !” that is what her parents always said to her when they found the small girl practicing with her guitar. Yup, actually that small girl is very talented in music, and also arts, but her parents never supports that. Understanding music and arts is a very easy  for her, unlike the math and other boring subjects at school. But like what I said, sometimes world is just so not fair, especially for that poor small girl.

 

“Excuse me.” That first costumer suddenly snap that small girl from her daydreaming.

“Yes, what can I help you ?” that small girl ask with a flat face.

“I want to buy more coins.”

“Oh wait, how many ?” the small girl ask.

“50.”

“Okay wait for a moment.” The small girl start counting the coins.

“What’s your name ?” that mina randomly asking for the small girl name, but the small girl ignore her.

“Well, I’m a regular here, and you work here, so we will meet a lot in the future.” Mina explain.

“Chaeyoung.” The small girl answer coldy.

“Ah chaeyoung. Okay nice to meet you.” Mina smile then she offer the small girl a handshake.

“Wait, I’m still counting the coins.” Chaeyoung keep focusing on counting the coins.

“Ah right. Sorry.” Mina pull her hand.

“Here. 50 coins.” Chaeyoung handed the coin and then mina handed her the money.

“Nice to meet you.” Mina one more time offer her hand for a shake.

“Ah yes. Nice to meet you.” Finally chaeyoung shake mina’s hand.

“Well, I’l back to my games now. Really nice to meet you !” mina smile at her and walk back to her heaven. Yes, arcade machine is her heaven, how can it not for a girl who loves games more than her life.

 

 

 

Mina POV

“Hi Chaeyoung-ah !” I greet that cold outside and warm inside girl.

“Unnie !” she wave her hand to me and put her dimpled smile on her small face.

“50 coins please.”  I ask her while giving her the money.

“50 only ?” she ask me with a little smirk on her face.

“Yes, I need to study for today’s exam, so… ya only 50 for today.” I sigh.

“Okay then. Just get to your machine first unnie, I’ll deliver those coins to you in a minutes.” She said while still counting the coins.

“Hmmm…” I responded her, but I’m not moving an inch right now. I’m enjoying the time just looking at her. For me, she is a masterpiece that I’ll make sure that she will be mine soon !

“Hurry up, before someone took the spot !” she yell at me and snap me back to the reality.

“Okay okay.” I smile at her then  I quickly walk to the machine.

 

“Here, 50 coins.” That small girl handed me the coins and sit beside me.

“Wait, you give 55 coins.” I confusely ask that small kid.

“It is a bonus. Just take it as a cheer up gift for your exams today.” She said while smiling at me.

“Aawww… that’s sweet.” I pat her head.

 

She is different right ? I mean she is different from her first impression, I thought she was a cold and annoying girl, but as the time goes by now I know her trueself, like what I’ve said, cold outside and warm inside. Who knew that everytime I see that cold girl smile I feel my heart warm and beating faster than ever. Who knew that girl can melt my heart to core with her first smile to me. Oh let me tell you her first smile to me. It is happening on a one rainy day. I was wet after running hurriedly to the arcade that day, and suddenly I feel something warm being wrapped around my body.

“This, wear this. You soaked.” That small girl gave me her jacket and wrapped it to my body.

“Ah thanks.” I said while rubbing my hands together to terminate the cold.

“You want some hot chocolate ?” she ask me after I seated myself on a sofa.

“Eh ?” I ask her. I don’t expect her asking me such a kind question like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter