part 5 that "idiot"

Falling in love♡

The day of the music festival

Okay guys let's go inside the stylist noonas are waiting. Yess Seungcheol hyung!!! Hey Jisoo.. Mingyu seems to be doing okay ,I thought he would be panicking cause Yuju is also here. I told you  Jeonghan he was just shocked. No I'm sure of it that he likes her.

Yuna you're going to talk to Mingyu right?? Eh.. Yu..na... Yewon what's wrong? SJ asked.  She's frozen ,I guess  she's nervous. I mean Yuna unnie isn't very good around people she doesn't know. Yaa yeojelyi are you there SJ asked making Yuna smile. Yess she's here Yuna answered. Sojung unnie can you stall for me I'm going to talk to him. Okay goodluck Yuna!!!

Ah found him,*breaths in & out* okay Yuna you can do this. Mingyu-sii  can we talk. Yu..ju.. ah.. ye.yes we can. IM REALLY REALLY SORRY it was an accident and I must've troubled you, I'm very sorry. Mingyu didn't know what to say the only words that came out were "it's okay".

 

Mingyu told JH and JS about what happened. Ehhhh really JH said. Did Yuju really apologize but it wasn't her fault. So what did you tell her JS asked. I told her "it's okay"." WHAT YOU INSENSETIVE  JERK" JH&JS yelled. Guys it's time to perform SC yelled. All of them "Yess Coups hyung" On their way to the stage they met Twice and Mingyu made eye contact with Tzuyu and told her "good job" and she replied " thnx you too and good luck Mingyu-oppa". Wahhh JS hyung did you hear that she talked to me. Yeah yeah now stop hugging me. See I told you JH he likes Tzuyu and not Yuju. Well let's see , I'll find out whether or not I was right or wrong JH said. What are u going to do JS asked. After the performance I'll tell you."Thnx for the hard work" we were SVT and they thanked the staff and were headed to the waiting room. So JH what are you going to do, ow it's pretty simple usually when you like someone your eyes are unconsciously drawn to them right. So we'll find out by watching Yuju. He turned the TV on in their waiting room and the group performing next was Gfriend. 

Okay Gfriend fighting!!! Yuna are you okay YW asked. Yess Yuju smiled brighly.

*Up next: Gfriend- Navillera*

Waahh there they are ...oww and Mingyu just came in. Mingyu was busy in his phone. Ahh... you damn fool put your phone away JH said softly only JS heared and giggled. She's on the screen watch come on. I know you like her. The performance was half over. Okay guess i was wrong he really does like Tzuyu. Ahhhhhh.......Jeong..ha.....jeonghan JS said he's looking and smiling  and the person on the screen is Yuju ,it's her part. I guess you were right JH and that idiot doesn't know it himself that he has feelings for Yuju.

 

I had nothing to so here's another chapter this ones more about Jh and Js . I'm sorry if this is boring T-T