His ego!

I hate you

"not until I get your name." He smirk

"Fine I'm dara, now can you let me go?" She's already a friend but she don't want him to notice.

"Not to fast, I want you to date me."

Dara's open her eyes wide, she's shock and doesn't not this man and he wanted her to date him."is he crazy." She mumbled.

"And your answer is yes, I accept no." He demand.

"I'm not interested in you." She said frankly. "And I need to go back to my friend now, I don't want her to worried."

"No, your not gonna leave." Jaejoong pres her on the wall."

"What are you doing??" Dara panic. "I will shout if you don't get off of me."

"No one can hear you, everyone is enjoying the party and occupied watching there bigbang oppas performing in the stage, so we are alone here sweetheart." He said while there face nearing.

"Please let me go." Dara plaid.

"I'm not until you said yes." His voice demanded huskily, he can't explain why this girlaffected him this strong. He never do this before because the girls who go for him not him, but if he wants something, he gets.

Dara have a mix feeling, afraid and mad with this guy. "You can't force anyone who doesn't like to go out with you." She said clearly. 

"But I want you." There faces is an inch away. 

"I'm a person so I can decide what I want." She said full of anger. "I will never go out with you, so stop...." dara don't finish what she said. Jaejoong claim her lips aggressively, dara froze shocking lay, it's her first kiss and this bastard stole it.

Jaejoong kiss her aggressively, her lips taste sweetly and he wanted more, then later on it slow and he feel her response and he wants more of her so jaejoong star to move his hand and touch her body and dara gaps so he took the opportunity to explore more of her and enter his tongue 

Dara can't understand why she responded with his kisses, and she feels butterflies on her stomach, she's confused about the feeling. And his touch it feels so good, but this is not right. So she control her self and think what she will do. Jaejoong stop so both of them can breath but she took the opportunity to kick him on his manhood and run.

"Ouch!!! !!! Dara stop." He said screaming with the pain.

 

 

Guys sorry I'm not really good explaining about body contact, I just try my best, but it's not really good enough. I have a lot of idea on my mind but I think I have problem about the details.