First meeting

I hate you

"Dara are you coming in our get together party?" Bom ask her.

"I'm not sure bommie, I don't really have a good relationship with my classmates." Dara said.

"Oh c'mon dara, the hell with your classmates! Your not in high school to be friends with everyone, your in college now. Meaning it's your on life, and if you want you can go with me." Bom offered her.

"Thank you bommie-ah, I don't really know what to do with out you, your my angel."

"That's enough dara, we both know that I'm not that nice, it's only to you. I'm sure you will enjoy the party." Bom promise her.

Bom and dara leave together in a small apartment, it's all new for sandara because all her life she lives with her parents.

 

Friday night, the get together party. Usually the university held a welcome party to those new bee's and have a chance to make friends all over the campus with different courses and level.

"Dara are you ready?" Bom shouting down stairs.

"Give me a minute bom." Dara shouted back. She wear her white many dress and put a little make-up. Then go down, she doesn't want bom to get mad at her, she know her best friend. "Wow! Bommie your beautiful and really y with that dress." She exclaime.

"Thank you dara-yah, and you look innocent with yours." And smile to her. Bom know pretty well dara, even she wanted her to changes in a super y clothes like, she well not. 

The party already started when the enter the campus, it's an open concept in the middle of campus, and the school allowed drinks at school because of the party, and usually all the students is in the right ages to drinks.

Party like this is all new to dara, in her free time you can find her in the library. She's not really into the party, so she doesn't know who's the popular in the university. 

"Try this dara, is a cocktail it's not that strong so your allowed to drinks this." Bom give it to her.

"But bommie I never drink."

"Don't worry it's nothing, trust me and i'm her so don't be afraid." She said to calm dara.

"Ok." And she tested it."hmn... it's delicious bommie."

"I told you."

 

DBSK group in one corner, and Kim jaejoong is looking to dara, he notice her because of her angelic aura. there's a lot of girl around who wanted his attention but, she's different her simplicity stood her our."interesting." He don't notice that he said it loud enough that his friends heard.

"What you said Jay?"Yoochun ask him.

"Oh, nothing I just saw my next target." He smile.

 

"Bommie ah, I will go to the restroom."

"You want me to go with you?"

"No need, I can manage my self." She don't told bommie that she's getting little dizzy.

Unknown to her, Kim jae joong manage to follow her. When she go out to the ladies restroom, someone hold her wrists and it scares her.

"Hi!"the man said smiling.

"I'm sorry, can you take off your hands." She said a little bit scared.

She doesn't know that Kim jaejoong hurts his ego. when he saw that the girl doesn't have any interest with him, this is the first time. He don't like it.