Silent Mornings

Our maknae will always be our maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun smiled looking at his rattle. It still looked new. He still plays with it occasionally and treasures it.

“Hyung, what happened to the hyung who loved me more than anyone else?” he said to himself. He had to accept the reality, 16 years later, he isn’t treated how he was treated. A better way to describe it would be outcast! Sehun’s alarm made him realised that he was in deep thoughts. He quickly cleaned himself up and ran down to the dining room. As usual, the dining room is noisy with eleven, young, handsome men. Minseok was long released from prison. He along with Luhan, Yifan and Joonmyeon run their family business. After so much of struggles, the brothers managed to get their old lives back. They struggled and sacrificed not for them to live a better life but for their younger brothers. The love between the brothers is something everyone should appreciate and be proud of. These days, it’s very hard for parents to get their children to be loving towards one another but these boys were so much different. They do not have parents nor relatives to look up to. The elder brothers are the youngers’ pillars and the youngers are the elders’ pillars. They live loving and respecting one another.

The moment Sehun walked to the dining table, the table turned silent. Everyone stared at their plates and only focused on finishing their food. Even Sehun’s morning greetings was ignored. None replied back either. His food was also not served. Sehun scooped whatever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter