Rattle and Consequences

Our maknae will always be our maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo finally let go of Sehun’s hand. They’ve reached back home. Slowly, he creaked the door open and found 10 other boys chattering away (nothing to be surprised of as a matter of fact!) the room turned silent with these two boys. Kyungsoo gulped. He wants his hyungs to forget about the money. Sehun, not knowing anything, waddled away quickly to flaunt his new toy to Tao and Jongin. Kyungsoo just smiled and walked into the dining hall. He was extremely famished. Although he knew all he could get for the night was stale bread and potato, his mouth was indeed watering already.

“Kyungsoo!” said Yi Fan. Kyungsoo slowly turned around, to face his brother.

“I heard Junmyeon saying he gave you an extra penny. What did you do with it? Where is the pocket money you were supposed to save? Let’s put them in the box.” he said

“Where did Sehunnie baby get that rattle from? It looks brand new,” questioned Baekhyun. At that, the whole room stared at Kyungsoo.

“Errrr…the nanny gave him” he said.

“Okay, so come on give me the money you were supposed to save,” said Yi Fan.

“I don’t have it hyung,” replied Kyungsoo.

“Why not? Did you have to buy anything extra today? You always save your daily pocket money don’t you?” it was Luhan this time. Kyungsoo stood there, dumbfounded-not knowing what to say but few pair of eyes were staring at him like a vulture waiting for a dead meat nearby.

“I used it to buy the rattle for Hunnie,” Kyungsoo finally said and Chen could only sigh hard. Even Jongin knew what was going to happen. Tao was already hiding behind his Yixing hyung.

“Come here!” said Luhan sternly. The second eldest was already boiling mad. The others tried to stop but Luhan’s glare quietened them. They couldn’t save poor Kyungsoo from Luhan and Yifan.

Kyungsoo went near them and kneeled. He knew he had to tell the truth.

“Sehunnie wanted the rattle, so I got him one,” he said.

“Kyungsoo, I know that you did not waste the money or misused it. But, you should set your priorities. You know how do we live right now. To make it worse, our hyung is not even with us,” Luhan lectured him and Kyungsoo could merely nod.

“You know the rules. Each of us has to pay for our food. Even Jongin and Tao did. Not saving up pocket money means no dinner Kyungsoo-ah,” said Yifan. Intimidated by his hyung’s stares and height, Kyungsoo silently went to his roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter