SEQUEL

F.I.L

    

      Waking up next to someone that you really love is the best thing that happened to me,right now.

 

"Good morning baby,"greeted her with a small smile while caressing my cheeks.I smiled back and hug her waist tightly.

 

"Morning Sicachuu,"i greeted back and peck her thin lips.That's my favorite spot you know.Yes,we live in one roof now.I still can't believe that finally i got her.The beautiful stranger.

"I will go cooked something for us okay,"she said and stood up from our bed and wrapped herself with a bathrobe before walked to the bathroom.I just laying here in our bed with an idiotic smiled.Well i just love everything about her.You can't blame me.

 

I still remember the first time i falling in love with her.I think it will just ended up with me still have a crush towards her,but it turn out she is falling for me too.When i ask her,when she's fall for me,her answer is 'at the first glance'.

 

After we are together,she always take care of me like her own *ehem* husband/wife*ehem.And she never failed make me melting with her kindness,caring sided.I surely love to have my own family with her,but i think that too early for both of us.Well she is the CEO of the famous company,meanwhile,i'm just a simple human,my father own a company,but not famous like her.But she always told me that she never cared about my background family,all she need is my love and my trueself.

 

Ouh one more thing,do you guys still remember about a man i saw with her at the park?Actually it was her cousin.When i ask her who is that man,she will always answer me with are you jealous.Finally she told me the truth.And she ask me,why i don't go to the park almost one month,and my answer is i almost gave up on her because of her cousin.And it make her almost killed me nd threat me to never gave up on her.

 

And the purple rose is ours favorite flower now.Whenever we both go dating at the park,we will stopped by and bought the purple rose for each other.It unique right?.

One day you all are going to faced the same thing that happen to me.You will always feel cloud nine.

 

"Baby,let eat,what are you thinking?,"Her angelic voice make me woke up from my world.

 

"Nothing,just remember about something,"i tell her.Since when she cooked,i didn't see her walked out from the room tho.

 

"Ehh i didn't see you walked out from the bathroom baby?,"

 

"I don't want to disturb you,you were lost in your own world,so i just walked to the kitchen and cooked something for us.,"there'there,thats another thing i love about her.She always know how to respect my own time.Whenever i was thinking something,she will never interrupted me.Same with me,we respect each other too much.

 

If we have a fight,i will always locked myself in other room just to calm down my anger or sadness.I don't want with me ended up shouting at her faced.Her too.She will let me alone in the room while she's at our room,calmed down herself too and thinking if she has done something wromg or not.She always grateful towards me beside of her cold expression.Her voice is like my only favorite music in this world.

 

"Looked,you lost again,"i heard she said and let out a chuckled.

 

"Okay,okay,let' eat now baby,before that,let me clean myself first,you can go and waited for me there,"i said and stood up before pull her also.

 

"Okay,okay,don't be late Yoongie,im hungry,"she said and pouted cutely at me.

"Okay Sica,go now,i will be there in minutes maybe,"i said and peck her lips twice .

 

"Ewwww,stop kiss me and go now ,"she said and pushed my body before walked out from the room,leave me laughing at her cute reaction before decided to be faster and entered the bathroom.

 

 

*******--------***********

 

 

Sequel for you,sorry late,im on my final exam now,so nervous as hell is on my favorite words list.kidding.btw it just shot okay,and nonsense.im sorry.