Final

F.I.L

I was walking at the Hans River when i see you walking alone.I was stunned when you glance at me.You take my breath away,just with one glance.

 

My eyes follow your beautiful steps,walked past me.Your scent make me felt like in heaven even i dont know how heaven looked like.Without i knowing,my feet started to follow you.I see you stop at the flower shop.You smile to the old woman and its make my heart beating fastly.

 

Without i realised,my lips curved upward,i smile just seeing you smile to the old woman.How i wish im in the old woman place.Start from that day,i know im falling in love and the culprit is you.You stole my heart at the first time i see you.

After you bought the purple rose,i see you walking again,i follow you until we stop at the park,i hided behind the big tree there.You sit at the bench there and smell the rose with a beautiful smile plastered on your angelic face.I wanted to approach you,but i know i can't because we are strangers and we never knew each other.

 

So this is what people call love at the first sight?i never believe love first sight.We fall for someone that we never knew.With a heavy heart,i walked home,bringing your shadow with me.Why i need to meet you?maybe its a fated?but i never believe in fated too.Maybe one day i will.

 

After that day,i always dreaming about you,i can says all of it just about you,the strangers that i just met.

 

"Yoongie,you are in love,"thats what my friends and my family reactions when i told them about the dream and you.

And my answer always be"Maybe".i dont know why i always dream about how your browned hairs fall to your shoulder perfectly.Your thin lips.Your sharp nose.

 

When i go to the park again,i will always stalk you from a far.Sometimes we bump to each other and i could only smile at you.I dont know if you knew it already or not,but one thing i wanted to ask is what is your name beautiful stranger?.And i always saw you bought those purple rose everytime you come to the park.People said purple rose is for someone who fall in love at the first sight,so are you perhaps falling for someone too?just like me.Well i could only ask that in my mind.

 

The next day ,when i come to the park,i didnt see you,im trying to waited for you but you never appears.Are you perhaps with someone now?I walked home with a heavy heart.

 

The next day,i go to the park again and there i saw you walking with this guy,he handsome and seems kind.I see how you laughed when he cracked jokes.So i lost my chances now?should i give up?that day walked home ,this time not with your shadow,but with my broken heart.Im too dumb to realised that you so closed yet so far.

 

I didnt go to the park again after that,i trying hard to forget you,but i will always end up dreaming about you again.My day didnt happy as before anymore,my friends was wonders who's the one tht make their friend like this?I cant forget you.I want you.

----------

 

After a months passed,finally i comeback to this park again after the broken day for me.I walked to the flower shop and greeted the old woman.

 

"Hey young lady,where have you been?its been a long time i didnt see you"ask her friendly.She is the only one that knew i have been followed the beautiful stranger.I just tell her that i didnt have the mood to do it.

 

"Grandmaa,i want purple rose like always,"i tell her.Yes.i always bought your favorite flower whenever i come to this park before this.Its remind me of you.After buyed the rose,i walked to the bench with the rose that you always bought.I dont know why,but i love this purple rose now.

 

Maybe because of you.I chuckled to myself and sit at the bench.When my body touch the bench,the first memories of im follow you comeback..I smell the rose and smile remembering you.I hoped to see you again,but it thinks its imposible.Maybe you are happy with him now.

 

After taking my time,i stood up and ready to leave,but the moments i turn around,i forgot how to breath,.Because you just stood infront of me,smiling sweetly towards me.

 

"Hi my name is Jessica Jung,are you waiting for me?,"you greeted me with your angelic voice that make me melted right there.You extend your hand for handshake.I quickly pull out my hand.When ours skin touched ,i felt the old feeling comeback.I looked up at you and smile sweetly.

 

"Hi my name is Im Yoona,yes im waiting for you for long time,"i said and make you smile wider.Without realising,i give you the rose.You take it wit a smile and ask me "why".

 

I just said "im falling in love with you at the first time i see you,"when i told that,im ready if you didnt love me back.But i was beyonce happy when you said"im falling for you too,".My heart jump in joys.

 

"So will you be my girlfriend Jessica Jung??,"

."my answer always yes for you,"

 

I smile and intertwined our fingers and start to walk together.I will surely introduce her to the old woman.Started from that day,i think falling in love at the first sight is not bad at all,Because of her,im now believe love at first sight and how it felt falling in love.

 

THE END

 

A/N

 

that all!!well one shot right,just shot.hehehe enjoy~