Chapter 5

W - Real World

After Han Hyo Joo’s birthday, Jong Suk and she do not contact each other. It has been three weeks, and, of course, Hyo Joo does not notice much about it. On the other hands, Jong Suk sometimes thinks about Hyo Joo. It is not his intent to “think” about her. But he just…did. There is a time, after Hyo Joo’s birthday, Jong Suk was looking online for her SNS. However, she does not use anything. She does not have Instagram or even Weibo. “She lives a quiet life, huh?” he thinks. Jong Suk wants to talk with Hyo Joo. He sure wants to know more about her, but he does not have a chance to do it. He also can't text her out of anywhere. So during three weeks, he just let himself miss her and do nothing. The first day to meet up with the drama crew is coming near. They will have a reading session next week. Jong Suk is so excited about it. At least he will meet her more from now on. Jong Suk is madly thinking about Hyo Joo. He is not a type of person who is easy to fall for someone. He is opened to all actress that he works with. Therefore, Jong Suk concludes that his thoughts are just amazed by the beauty of Hyo Joo. “Right, because she is so pretty.” 

May 4, 2016
Today is the day of the reading session. Hyo Joo wakes herself up early in the morning. The session will not occur until 12:00 PM. She still has plenty of time to prepare herself. Hyo Joo moves closely to her windows and opens it. It is such a clear sky. The beginning of May always brings so much joyful. The sunshine is warm and comfortable. She used to walk along Han River with him. The old days always are the most beautiful days. Hyo Joo lets out a sigh and closes the door. “I should not think about him. He should enjoy his life now.” Forcing herself to walk toward the bathroom, Hyo Joo takes about two hours before her phone rings. 

“Yes, Oppa!” Hyo Joo answers after seeing the caller name. 
“Are you already up? Want to join our breakfast. We can pick you up.” Hyo Joo manager asks.
“Okay, Oppa, I will be ready at 9:00. Notifying me when you reach here okay?”
“Kay, no problem.”

Hyo Joo changes to a comfortable outfit. She has a black T-shirt matches with black jeans. She also wears a thin black cardigan outside. Even her tote also comes in black. Okay, she just basically loves black clothes. What is so wrong about it? Her father once asks her to wear other colors, but she ends up keeps wearing black outfits. Hyo Joo’s phone rings again. A text is coming. Her manager and staffs reach her house. She should depart soon. Taking her key behind the door. Hyo Joo rushes outside. The wind blows strongly. Suddenly she feels cold. After meeting up with everybody, the whole party goes to a near coffee shop. It just takes five minutes from Hyo Joo’s house to the coffee store. When the black car reaches the shop, it still does not have so many customers. It is good, but Han Hyo Joo is never worried while buying stuff here. Han nam-dong is a town for celebrities anyway. So she does not need to scare of paparazzi or anything. Even today, Han Hyo Joo does not wear makeup too. 
The party closely comes into the store. The smell of coffee filled the atmosphere. Although she is not a coffee lover, Hyo Joo also claims that this store has the best coffee in town. Hyo Joo and her staffs find a table near the windows. Her manager is ordering food and drink for everybody. Hyo Joo is joking around with her staffs. She is a shy person. Yes. But when you know her, she will be a child around you. While everybody is busy to talk with each other, the manager suddenly shouts in amazed. 
“Jong Suk-ssi, nice to meet you!”
“Sorry. You are?” Jong Suk asks back in confusing. 
“Oh! I am Hyo Joo manager. She is there with our staff.”
Jong Suk turns around and sees Hyo Joo. She, again, so pretty in his eye. Her white skin, even more, contrast while she wears black outfit. Stopping his thinking, Jong Suk nods. Hyo Joo in another side also gives a smile back. Jong Suk thinks “Such a fortune. I wonder why noona and I keep meeting each other.” He closely approaches Hyo Joo’s table and greets everybody. Jong Suk is always like this. He has a great manner around people. He does not have “star sickness”. He always wants to make friends with all the actors, their staffs, and the drama staffs. 
“Jong Suk-ssi, are you in rush? Want to eat with us? You and Hyo Joo can discuss more the reading session too?” Hyo Joo’s manager suggests the idea.
“Oh yes. I also come here to get my breakfast anyway. Hyung, is it okay if we sit here with Hyo Joo noona?” Jong Suk answers and turns to his manager to ask. 
“No problem. It is such an honor for us.” Jong Suk’s manager agrees. 
Because two parties include so much of people, the coffee shop has to connect for a table for them to sit together. Hyo Joo and Jong Suk, however, have their own table next to the staffs. They are talking about the script. Both of them hope that the reading session will run smoothly. 
“How have you been Jong Suk?”
“I am good noona. How about you? You look not really well.”
“I am good. Just a little tired today. The change of weather makes me sick sometimes.”
“You should take are.” Jong Suk lets out a worried gaze. Hyo Joo notices it. She is surprised. But not asking about it. 
“Did you read the first four episodes?” She asks back.
“Yet noona, this drama is really interesting. I scare that I do not have the ability to become a character like Kang Chul.”
“Do not worry? You are the best choice for this character. If you want to have some opinions from me. I will surely give it to you when we film together.”
“It will be a great help noona.”
“Aw, you look so young. I look so old if compare to you.” Hyo Joo pouts and lets out a sign. When Jong Suk sees her actions, his heart beats faster. He thinks that Hyo Joo is really cute. 
“Haha, no. You look young noona.” 
“I will cut my hair later on. Must be before the poster photoshoot. My staffs say it will help me to look younger. I will change my hair to lighter color too.”
“Hmm…I just like your hair to be black like recent. You look really beautiful in it.”
Hyo Joo suddenly feels something comes from her heart. A small wave strikes her sad soul. Jong Suk sits there and smiles with his sunshine. She feels so warm inside. She wonders how long since the last time she has this feeling. Just meeting each other two or three times, Hyo Joo always feels like she meets Jong Suk for a long time. The comfortable feeling is like a soft wind. She feels very excited when feeling it. But she also scares that will become a big storm after. Hyo Joo does not say anything and just takes herself deep into her thoughts. Jong Suk, in other hands, is yelling at his heart for talking those words. He should not do it. She seems to be uncomfortable with it. Jong Suk feels sad suddenly. Why is he like this? It is not the case that she can blush her cheek at his words. What is he waiting for? Hyo Joo is older than him. She has more experiences. A little kid words do not affect her. For a while, Jong Suk wishes he can be more mature and stronger. He wants Hyo Joo to look at him in different ways. He does not want Hyo Joo to think that he is a cute little brother. He wants to be a man in her eyes. Both of them stay like that for a while until their staff asks them to go. Both of them have their own schedule before coming to the reading session. Hyo Joo reaches out her hand to shake Jong Suk. He is a little bit surprise but shakes her back. 
“See you later.”
“See you later, noona.” Jong Suk looks as Hyo Joo goes out of the store. His manager looks at him confused. Jong Suk is an easy reading person. He usually does not cover his feelings. His manager, Jin Goo, knew it. Jin Goo keeps looking at Jong Suk and thinks that “I scare he will be fallen for her sooner or later.” Let out a sigh, Jin Goo pats Jong Suk shoulder and they both go out of the store. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author notes:

This is the last chapter before they are filming W.

From next ep and so on, I will include the BTS of the drama. The stories behind all this BTS, I just think of it by myself. They do not happen in real life (I hope they are real, but who know :3).

Just to let you guys know it. 

Thank you and enjoy reading the story <3