Chapter 1

W - Real World

It is a brand new day of December. The weather in Seoul is really cold, but Lee Jong Suk does not mind it. He always feels it is comfortable in winter. Recently, Jong Suk is not as busy as he used to. He is previewing some different dramas. Nothing catches his eyes. He lets out a sigh. "They are all the same. Nothing is interested" Jong Suk thinks.

 

"Jong Suk, you got a new offer from MBC, want to see it?" His manager comes out from nowhere.

"Sure hyung, give it to me. Thank you!"

 

Jong Suk receives the story from his manager. The letter "W" stays in the middle of the cover page. It seems to be an interested name for a drama. Jong Suk opens the script and starts to read it.

Thirty minutes later, he calls his manager out.

 

"Hyung, can you contact with our company, and the director too. I must accept this drama. It will be huge".

"Okay, I will make a call right away."

"Thanks, hyung...ah, one more thing, did they choose the main actress yet?"

"Let me ask them about it too okay? Wait here until I finish everything!"

 

 

Jong Suk finished all the steps to receive a new role in "W" drama. His character is Kang Chul - the main character of a manhwa. Right, he will be a character in manhwa. How cool is that? The drama crew is casting the rest characters in order to start the process. So far, the cast is good to work with. Jong Suk is happy with his new team. However, they do not have the main female role yet. Many offers have been sent out for different actresses; no one confirms that they will accept Oh Yeon Joo - the main character of "W-two worlds". The whole team wait and wait. More and more actresses preview the story, but no one answers the director. Everything seems to run into a wall. Fortunately, after a month, finally, one person call back to cast for "Oh Yeon Joo". The director and producer also accept her too. Although she does not really fit Yeon Joo, with her experiences, she will definitely complete the role.

 

The information about Oh Yeon Joo run through the cast. Everybody is happy with the female lead. They also become excited for the script reading, which will be held on May 4th. As same as the cast, Jong Suk also knows about the last person who joins the team. Unfortunately, he does not really communicate with her before. With his last movies or dramas, he knew people who he will work with. But this time, she is a stranger to him. He saw her movies, but he didn't talk to her before. He will become anxiety. He starts to think of people who know her. "Let see! She doesn't film for a long time...who may know her?.....ah, she appeared in Running Man before right, let me ask Ji Hyo noona."

 

...Ring...Ring...

 

"Hello, Jong Suk? How are you?"

"Ah, noona, long time no see, how are you?"

"I'm good, what are you calling for?"

"Hmm...noona, I have a favor, do you know Han Hyo Joo noona?"

"Yes, I film with her twice, we also know each other...wea?"

"We will be in the same drama...I want to meet up with her before it. Just to know about each other, that will be easier for me to work with...I'm selfish right?"

"Haha...no, no...It's okay. I will do that too. And it's always better to have a new friend."

"I will text you her number, okay?"

"Yes, thanks, noona, let meet up sometimes for dinner okay?"

"Oh...if you have free time, should we all meet up for dinner, and I will ask her to go too?"

"It's even better, tomorrow is okay?"

"Let me text her first....okay, she said okay"

"Okay then, thanks again noona, bye"

"Bye !!!"

 

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

Next day…

“Jong Suk, are you ready, we have to be there in…30 minutes”

“I am finished hyung. Let’s go…”

 

The rain is heavy outside, Jong Suk runs to his car and waits for his manager. The car slowly runs through Seoul. The night light is so pretty. Jong Suk looks out of the window and enjoys the sight. While the car is moving, Jong Suk also lets his mind runs around a little bit too. He is thinking of Hyo Joo. She always is his ideal type. She is soft and pure. She is pretty when she smile. Hyo Joo is such a nice girl. He feels so lucky when working with her. Moreover, it is six years since the last time she appeared on the small screen. As Jong Suk is chasing with his thoughts, the car stops at a BBQ restaurant. He stops his thought and calls Ji Hyo. He hopes that Ji Hyo and Hyo Joo are there already.

 

…Ring…Ring…

 

“Noona, I am here. Where are you?”

“We are on our way, the traffic is so bad. We will be there in 5 minutes, so please wait a little bit okay?”

“No problem noona.”