Jealous

Domestic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal Tuesday evening where Jonghyun and Minho were watching television on their couch in the living room. Their son of 19 months was playing with his toy blocks on the play mats in front of them. Jonghyun was sitting in Minho's lap with one hand wrapped around a tub of Ben & Jerry's and the other hand holding a spoon which was currently in his mouth. Minho's arms were wrapped tightly around Jonghyun's waist, nose buried in Jonghyun's neck. He absolutely loved Jonghyun's scent.

They were watching The Great Gatsby and as usual Minho wasn't paying any attention to the movie. He found more joy in watching their son fumble with his toys. God knows how many times Jonghyun had forced Minho to watch it with him, so much so that he could literally recite the whole movie. And it was all because of Leonardo Dicaprio. Minho rolled his eyes as Jonghyun squealed. He briefly glanced up to look at what was happening on screen.

"For s sake Jjong, it's not like its the first time you're seeing him on screen. Why can't you be as happy to see me as well?" Minho grumbled.

"Language, Daddy. Obviously because you aren't him" Jonghyun said in a matter-of-fact tone, shoving another spoon of the cold treat into his mouth. His eyes were glued to the screen.

Minho rolled his eyes again as he mumbled a "whatever". What does that Leonardo Dicaprio have that he doesn't? He's like what? 60? Minho scoffed. That guy probably needs for his engine to start up again. He smirked against the skin of Jonghyun's neck.

"Hot summer nights, mid July, when you and I were forever wilddddd" Jonghyun softly sang along to the music playing from the movie.

"The crazy days, city lights, the way you'd play with me like a childdddd" Minho sang along as enthusiastically as possible, knowing that his husband would probably pinch him if he didn't. He rested his chin on Jonghyun's shoulder, focusing on the movie now. He liked this part of the movie a lot as it reminded him of the times where Jonghyun and him just got together as a couple. It was the kind of innocent, fresh love that would keep you up at night. As much as he really loves those times, he wouldn't trade Jonghyun and his son for anything in the world.

"Papa?" Minho's thoughts were abruptly cut off by their son's cute voice. He hadn't noticed his son standing up to face them.

"Yes, Minnie darling" Jonghyun cooed as he put his tub of ice cream down beside him to open his arms for Minhyun. Their son looked at the both of them, eyebrows furrowed as if not comprehending something. Jonghyun and Minho were both confused because Minhyun would normally run into their open arms. But it was also the first time they openly showed affection for each other in front of Minhyun. Usually when they wanted to spend time alone, they would get Jinki, J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter