Competition

Jinkook Collection

Main Pairing: Jinkook

Side Pairing: Kook and Jimin

Note: fluff, cute


"Go go go." shouted Jin, intertwining fingers with Jungkook like the commonest thing in the world. Jin swung both their arms so hard, which gave Jungkook difficulties to walk beside Jin. Honestly, Jin was too admired himself about how subtly he held hands with Jungkook to realize that Jungkook now was intertwining his hands with Hoseok. Jin's face fell immediately when he saw the scene.

"It's weird to do that among boys." giggled Taehyung.

"Then I'd do it with you." Jin rushed to Taehyung to hide his disappointment, but he was faster. "NO hyung."

Jin kept an eye on Jungkook, now jumping on Jimin's back amusingly. Jimin looked back at Jin with sly eyes, holding Jungkook tightly. Jin sighed as soon as Jungkook jumped off Jimin's back; he was really angry with himself.

"Now I really need to be jealous to Jimin?"

 

It had been an implicit competition between Jimin and Jin in the last few weeks. It was all about Jungkook. Although the maknae seemed to misbehave with Jimin in front of the camera, they were still really close. Jimin was always nice to Jungkook, carrying the heavy bag, sharing his delicious food, playing games with the younger. They danced together and went to BIGBANG's concert, something that Jin really couldn't do. Jin's dance seemed to be a little bit difficult for normal humans to understand, and he'd rather lie in the bed watching movies with Yoongi than go to some crowded place like a concert. The only things that Jin was better than Jimin, he thought, was the fact that Jin was shameless to show his passion to Jungkook whether the camera was on or off.

 

"Here you are. It's good. Try some." Jimin passed the dish to Jungkook, let the maknae eat the delicious soup he had. Not lose a minute, Jin cut his beef and gave Jungkook a bite.

"Eat this. It's appetizing."

Jimin gave Jin a meaningful smirk. Now hyung is imitating me?

The most irritating thing was that Jungkook didn't show any special affection to anyone, as if he didn't clearly understand the whole situation. Jungkook received the hyungs' food with the bright face and continuing to eat with seem-to-be-clueless face. Jin sighed, stopping his lunch.

"I'm done."

Later, Jin was still upset that he decided not to eat dinner and went to bed early.

 

1:00 AM

Jin was completely regretted not eating enough. He heard his stomach crying, but he tried to forget the starving feeling. Then he saw a light from the door opened, with someone sneaking inside the room.

"Hyung." whispered Jungkook, not to wake the sleeping Yoongi up. "I brought you some food. You seem to be tired today. Is everything okay?"

This act really moved Jin. He knew that Jungkook usually didn't do things like that, due to his tough character. Before Jin tried to reassure the maknae, Jungkook raised his arms with a spoon full of meat.

"Open your mouth, hyungggg." Jungkook's aegyo voice already melted Jin's heart, so he decided to remain silent to let Jungkook take care of him.

"You're good. More hyung..." "Okay, one last spoon hyung." Jin finished all the food Jungkook brought without moving his arms. Jungkook treated his hyung like a baby, but it must be a lie if Jin said he didn't like it. Jin was so satisfied.

"Now sleep hyung." Pushing Jin down to the mattress, Jungkook pulled the blanket up to Jin's chest.

He stood up, heading out with a smile "Hyung, you can be competitive with Jimin, but don't skip your meal. I'd be worried." before closing the door.

Oh, this kid. Since when did he become this sweet?