Obedient

Jinkook Collection

Main Pairing: Kookjin

Note: fluff, implied uall content (but not so much)


"JK! Hand!", commanded Jin, with his hand ahead of Jungkook.

Jungkook stood there with a lot of goods on his arms, lolling out his tongue like a cute puppy. He immediately put his hand into Jin's hand.

It got Hoseok so surprised. Just a few minutes ago, Hoseok asked Jungkook for his hand, and as a result, his maknae hit him hard. But now, Jungkook truly looked like a cute puppy, always obeyed the oldest hyung. Only the oldest hyung. Life was not fair, really.

Jin didn't miss the chance to hug his cute maknae, took him around the supermarket while Hoseok was complaining about unfair life with Yoongi, despite Yoongi's not-caring-at-all expression. Jin held Jungkook's head close to his chest, muttered to himself.

"Right, you need to be obedient. Due to all the trouble you got me into."

However, it was not the end of the too-much-cute-to-handle Jungkook for Jin.

The night after, Jungkook continued to have his hyungs surprised. After some songs, all the members rested for a bit when Jin lightly touched Jungkook's arm to ask for the water. Jungkook handed the bottle to him right away, but Jin only stood still, with his mouth opened, waiting for Jungkook. The childish action of the oldest hyung made Jungkook smile slightly. He poured the water into his hyung's mouth carefully, which made the audience shout wildly. Noticing that, Taehyung whispered to Yoongi, the only one standing next to him, "What had gotten into Jungkook recently? Why suddenly he became so nice to Jin? He usually don't do the things we ask." , only made Yoongi give him a careless shrug.

The strange feeling didn't tend to stop spreading around. A few days later, Jungkook went on acting cute to Jin faithfully. He kept interfering Jin's trying to sleep more, catching all the members' attention but Jin's. Jin seemed to be sleepy these days. Jimin was really curious about Jungkook's change, so he came to Yoongi to find the answer.

"Hyung, why is our golden maknae like that? We are always the one who chases after him. It's weird that he suddenly becomes obedient and cute to Jin hyung."

"Why you all asked me? Find it yourself!", mumbled Yoongi, before going back to his sleeping state. In fact, Yoongi knew the answer, but he didn't want to waste his energy to reply to them. It's so obvious, they all needed to use their brains more.

As the night came, Jin and Yoongi set up their beds, Yoongi stared at shirtless Jin strangely.

"What?", asked Jin.

"Be careful, or one day you'd lose your innocence." shrugged Yoongi, before closing his eyes.

It was not something that a dongsaeng usually said to his hyung, but when it came to Yoongi, you needed to think hard. So Jin took his line as a serious advice, even though he didn't understand clearly what Yoongi said.

Midnight came, and someone was crawling into Jin's room. He promptly knew that one was apparently Jungkook, who continuously slept in his room these days. It was not the big deal for Jin, only if Jungkook slept on the carpet. Jin heard the sound from Jungkook's creeping into his blanket, and felt his warmth arms right away. Luckily for Jin, he was facing the wall.

Recently, Jungkook's closeness to Jin was hard for him to handle, and he kept losing his breath whenever Jungkook's body was beside him. It seemed like Jungkook didn't know, so every night, he cuddled against Jin's back and went to sleep.

However, today was a bit closer. Jin could feel the breath against his neck, arms around his waist and thigh pressing hard onto his. Jin thought he was so lucky, as Jungkook didn't realize his short pants.

"I always try my best to be a good dongsaeng. You saw that, right? I could do whatever you ask. Goodnight, hyung." murmured Jungkook.

It was Jungkook's habit, saying something to Jin before getting to sleep, even though he didn't know Jin was still awake. When Jin thought his maknae was already asleep, he tried to reposition himself, only found his body lean against Jungkook's more dangerously. In the end, Jin stopped his effort, blushing for no reason.

I was so stupid. I need that shirt on tomorrow. He's so brawny...

Why did I think like that? We're brothers. And his thigh..

Oh my god, stop thinking!

Jin was smart, but could be clueless at the same time. The only thing that Jin didn't know, was that Jungkook always knew his hyung wasn't asleep yet. Every night.

Jungkook had fun seeing his hyung struggle every night, tried to separate their body, but at last, Jungkook would pretend to move his body accidentally, only made Jin closer to him. His hyung was naive,.. and attractive too. Jin was not as old as he thought.

Jungkook clearly knew why Jin was so bossy recently. In this position, none of them could sleep much, due to their physical closeness. Those sleepless nights clearly annoyed Jin, since he never wanted to admit his attraction for the dongsaeng. Jungkook could hear Jin's gasp sometime through the night, when Jungkook unintentionally laid his hand on Jin's waist. Some other time, Jungkook's putting his arms around Jin's chest by mistake caused the elder moan lowly, which put a smile on Jungkook' face. But he never pushed Jin too far. Jungkook was still waiting.

"I'm waiting for your demand, Jin hyung. One day, you will ask me for it." declared Jungkook, when he made sure that Jin already fall asleep.

Jin didn't hear, rightly, but Yoongi did. Everyone always takes pity on Jungkook for his obedience to Jin hyung, sighed Yoongi. Patently, the obedient one is not going to be Jungkook.

Poor Jin hyung!