Last performance and Chaos

A heartbreaking departure (under revision)

f(x) were heading to go up the stage...

only they knew what the fans have prepare for their last goodbye.

The lights out were out as the stage became dark, four beam lights appear and the silhoutte of four females appear. The sound s of alarm were heard as Luna and Amber dance their intro. 

Then Amber proceeded to tell the fans "Let's make this night memorable"

Fans started yelling from excitement.

first song was Diamond from their album 4 walls follow by red light remix, last but not least butterfly and paper heart."

During butterfly, all the fans who attended the Seoul Music awards light up their sticks. A sea multi color was seem and the fans started chanting f(x) songs. The f(x) members were suprise and tears of joy ran through their faces. They knew from that point that the fans assure them; that they understood and there wasn't going to be any hard feelings between them.

At then end of the last pose, the f(x) members hold their hands tighlty signifing their strong bond as sisters.

All the artist stand up and start clapping their hands for the great perfomance. 

.....................................................................................

The younger smtown artist cry, as they wave godbye to their unnies and noonas go this way without them give proper explanation of such sudden events. The older were mad and dissapointed that their dosaengs and subaenims were leaving them. They didn't undestand what have went wrong; was something they did or what. They wanted an explanation...

All the Sm artist got up from their seats and headed backstage. Everyone was rushing to see f(x). Unfortunately, they meet with f(x) managers who told them that they needed to get to their seat and that they shouldn't make scene infront of everybody.

Especially knowing that this was a big award ceremony.

The Smtown artist weren't listening.

Leeteuk was furious than ever and so were the rest of suju. Follow by boa, snsd, shinee, Exo, and Red velvet. 

"Yah!!! open the door. We want to speak to them."

"You can't go in there!" yelled one of the managers.

The sm boys started pushing the door even when the f(x) managers were blocking the entrance.

"Get out of my way joonho or you will see the last of me." Manager-nim fear for his life when it came to the sm girls especially Boa. She knew she was a firce lady, but manager-nim didn't gave to her request.

"no!"

"What was that? you want to suffer. if you don't move i will break this door at the count of 5." She snapped

"1...2...3...4..."

"sorry girls..." was the last words their manager said.

"5.." and boa managed to open the door with one blow. only to their surprise that the f(x) were gone.

Everyone have questionable looks. Everything was gone their accesories, customs, gadgets and etc...

no signs of any human being as they disappear into thin air.  Except for a single note that rested in one of the make up stands.

"By the time, you all will be reading this note. It will be too late as you might have know. We indeed left and we wouldn't be coming back. Thank you for everything you guys did. It was an honor to had work along you guys and be part of the smtown family. But as you see, it had it to come to an end. From the bottom our hearts, we knew that we weren't exactly part of the family. You guys treasure us, but we never returned it back. We felt guilty after so many years working together. Now, its time for the four us to say our goodbyes. We wish happiness to everybody and we appreciate your support.. from the f(x) girls

"so...." taeyeon said

"They left...." Leeteuk said as he read the note aloud for everyone in that tiny little room to hear. Most of the smtown artist couldn't contain their tears as salty river stream down their faces. 

The youngest ones were clinging to their leaders for support. The leaders didn't know what to do. 

"So.... are f(x) unnies coming back..... please tell me this isn't their goodbye...right? yeri said with hiccups 

"...............sigh* uh little yeri..... Sorry to break it up to you, but they wouldn't come back... " leeteuk said in a stern voice. Yeri cry louder than ever. Her unnies were copping her telling her that let's just hope that they will be back.

"Where did we go wrong?...." heechul said

"....Why they left?......do they even like us to begin with..? people were starting to asked.

Leeteuk only remain silent as he had tell them the last part of the note because he was keeping himself from crying as well.

everyone started yelling at each other saying how could they think such things.

"Let's be honest f(x) didn't want to be part us. YOU!!!! guys knew that after sulli left. They kept their distance from us even amber who usually is the social buttefly."

"that isn't true..."

" That's true.... they weren't but ungratefull girls.."

" HEY!!! I wouldn't allow you to say anything about them.." onew said as he was about to fist fight chanyeol.

"WOULD ALLL YOU BE QUIET...!!!!!!" a sudden voice yelled at them 

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR NONE OF YOU FIGHTING. DON'T YOU SEE THE F(X) GIRLS ENDURE THROUGH SO MUCH. EVERYONE IS TRYING TO JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT KNOWING THE REAL REASONS. CAN AT LEAST WE GIVE THEM OUR FAREWELLS IN PEACE. SUCH IMMATURE PEOPLE. AS GROWN ADULTS, WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO BEHAVE LIKE PROPER ADULTS. " Leeteuk remarked with teary eyes. he couldn't believe that their little sisters were gone. everything felt surreal.

the room remain quiet agreeing to the wise words of their second leader. He was damn right; all them were adults. Sure enough they understood the situation.

"Hyung...." lay spoke up 

"yes, lay..." he replied melacontly 

"What were their last words.?"

Leeteuk took a big gulped and read the last sentence with a trembeling hands.

" We can't bare .... to see you all cry, but we........ didn't want to be a bother to all...... Through this letter we would say our farewells....... we hope that you guys live as a happy family...... a family.............something that we wanted to be off.............thank you for all this years.......hopefully, we will meet again in................................ another time" Leeteuk said with tears damping the paper.

They knew that this goodbye have hit suju's leader very hard and so did for  everybody