Shocking News Part. 3

A heartbreaking departure (under revision)

The show had finally started, we could see our bodies tense a little with fear. We wanted to run away, but we couldn't when all the cameras were technically in our faces. We request for our seats to be faraway from the other smtown artist. I don't think they will notice our presence. We glance at them a couple of times and we could see how happy they were. Its like a picture of big family who were pretty close. Years ago, we were also part of that family and we smiled at the sighting. We were happy for them. 

 

.............................................................................................................................................

 "Hey hyung, why is f(x) all the way over there? asked the magnae of exo 

"I don't know Sehun," replied suju's leader

"Have you noticed, they looked gloomy when they got here." responded key with worried 

"Now, that you mention it. They sure do." 

"Oppa, why are f(x) unnies faraway from us?... they don't like us anymore." said Yeri from red velvet with teary eyes

"Don't cry Yeri-ah. I am sure is nothing serious." reassured her unnie wendy.

Leeteuk knew something was up with them since they arrived to the coliseum. He noticed that all of them rarely smiled or even bother striking a conversation with their smtown oppas and unnies. It looked like they wanted to keep their distance from us, but why?

As the leader, he was he knew something was about to happen since the time he left his apartment.

Please don't let anything bad happen...

......................................................................................................................

Most to f(x) dismay, the other smtown artist have noticed how distance they were to them. 

They shrugged off as nothing. The show was almost over and 5 more awards were meant to be announce. One of the them being second best seller for the year which f(x) had a large margin on.

The presenters were given their speech as they announce the winner. 

"The winner of 2015 second best seller goes to ......F(X)!!!"

Their surroundings were froze in a slow motion. Cold sweat was evident in their foreheads. Their labelmates and other artists were clapping and cheering for them. Only they wish they could knew what was about to happen. We turn to each other nodding in agreement what each of us will say; as we received the award and made our ways toward to the podium. None of the girls glanced at their labelmates. Amber, Victoria, Luna, and Krystal walked in a steady pace. Holding back their sorrowful emotions.

Smtown aritst gasp at their actions, they knew something was off.

The mc's gave f(x) some room to give their awaiting speech. 

The first to talked was no other than f(x) leader victoria.

"Ehh...cough(a moment of silence)...umm(tears were about to fall down)... umm.... I am sorry, but I can't do this."

Everyone was silence; everyone glance at each other with questionable looks on their faces. Leeteuk only stayed quiet looking as if the floor was something interesting to look at. Even though, he had a cold front; he still listen to what they have to say.

As Victoria handed Amber the mic. Amber blurr out some words, but they crowd couldn't hear her.

"Eh..We, f(x), would like to announce our fans that we will be parting our on ways..." 

The crowd of fans and artist expression were of shocked. Whispers could be heard amount the crowd of people. Their minds still couldn't registered the sudden news, some fans have fainted from such revelation.

Amber continued her speech, "I know all of your surprised from the announcement, but f(x) assures you that we aren't departing with resentment for one and another. All the members have agree that it was the best thing to do. It wasn't easy for us to tell you this way...(amber voice's started cracking up) not be able to tell someone we love them was hardest things to do. When other people didn't believe in us, our Meus were the ones who believe in us. You guys....................... were the ones who makes us believe we still have a chance to shine. We own you a lot, but....... (gulp) it's time to depart our ways.................We would like to beg for forgiveness, but that would be too much to ask....." tears were evident in her face. 

".........It was a especial journey that we have endured together...........(that's when luna started crying, then krystal follow. Everyone underestimate f(x) because their bandmate sulli had left them. Nobody knew how they felt when they heard that she was no longer part of f(x). They knew that those news hit them like a rock. They were dissapointed in her, but deep down they knew they couldn't stayed mad at her because they understood her actions perfectly. One day all of them decided to call her and told her that everything was forgiven between them and to please forgive them for being mad at her. All five girls cried as they hold like back in the old days when they were trainees.

"....We don't regret our past because it was filled with happy memories and thank you again to those who suported us in our journey......... ahh...please live happily and don't cry, it would pain us to see all you cry, but it was for the best. Today will be our last perfomance, so please enjoy."

All the girls hold hands as the bowed to the audience.

Sobbings were heard and people were clapping left to right. Tears were evident in the f(x) girls as they headed backstage.

The Smtown artist were still in shocked, but only one person knew was those really meant. Goodbye forever....