Chapter Two

When he's the leader:My troll king

The next morning...

I take a spoonful of the chicken soup,my most favourite among all foods.Hmm,this is called heaven!

The warm liquid travels in my mouth,sending a heavenly taste in me.

"Ma'am?I'm sorry to disturb you.But I have important news."

I twitch my eyebrows as soon as I hear my secretary's voice.Can't I atleast eat in peace?

"You've such a great timing",I say sarcastically as I put down the spoon on the table.

"Youngest Mistress is coming",she says and my eyes widen.Calie!?

"She took the night flight of yesterday",she says.

"Why didn't you tell earlier!We have to make arrangements",I say as I stand from my chair.Sorry chicken soup,I'll have to ditch you for my sister.

"Actually,Mr.Son sent me this in the late night.I tried to give this to you but you were sleeping then",she explains.Well,we better should start making arrangements.

"Go and clean a room for the youngest mistress",I command the maids.They soon move their feet and start cleaning one of the upstair room.

"And make sure to add pink things",I remind them.Calie,my sister likes pink.It's been a year since I saw her.I can't visit America just to see her.She lives there while I live here,in Korea.

Just then the door bell rings.Jae Hee quickly walks to answer the door.

She opens and we see a teenage girl being hastily dragged by the guards.I walk to the door.

"Get me off!I'm saying that I'm the youngest mistress!"She yells at the guards who were still trying to take her away.

My eyes scan her.She was wearing a black funky tops with skinny jeans,a pair of shiny brown boots,a white cap with some accessories around her neck.My eyes again travel to her face and I immediately realize who's it.Calie!

"Hey,hey,stop.She's right.She's the youngest mistress",I quickly explain the misunderstanding.

The guards apologises and leaves.I command the maids to take her luggages.We share a hug as soon as he enters the mansion.

"So how are you doing?"I ask her casually.I was quite shocked to see her appearance.How can a girly girl turn into a rockstar within a year?!

"Yo~yo~I'm 'kay",she says swaying her hands,making me surprised.What the hell?!

"What happened to you,Calie?"I ask seeing the change in her behavior.

"What?I'm not at all girly like before",she says with a smile.America! 

"Influence of western culture?"I ask her and she nods.

"You're now at seventh grade,right?"I say as I try to remember her grade.

"Yes!I'm glad you remember.Wanna know something?"she asks excitedly.I smile at her and nod.

"I'm in a band of my school",she says to me.

"Great!It's good!So what's your place?"I ask.

"Main dancer",she says moving her hips.I let out a small laugh seeing her silliness.

"Ok,do what you want but study well,okay?"I say patting her shoulders.

"Now go.You need to rest.I'm sending you kimchi,your favourite food",I say.

"No,no,no!No kimchi,only noodles",she protests and I look at her in awe.She really did changed a lot.

"Okay.I've to go to work soon.So you have to stay alone",I inform her.

"No probs,I'm comfortable with it",she says smiling.

"If you're bored then you can visit the area.But take a maid with you.Okay?"I say.

"Yup!"She says excitedly and I ruffle her hair.She really did grown up.

I leave her to rest and lead towards my own.I take a shower and change into my formal clothes to leave at work.Soon I leave the mansion.

In the evening around 6

"Ma'am,you need to get ready",Jae Hee says.I am still working in the office.

"Why?"I ask.I don't think I've any schedule left.

"Because of the date",she answers and I leave a frustated sigh.Oh,yeah,the unemployed guy.

"Okay,let's go",I say,thinking that this will be the last date for me.

I wear a plain black coloured t-shirt with black jeans and brown heels.I'll just go with my 'test' theory till the end.

"No makeup Ma'am?"The makeup artist ask me.I politely shake my head with a smile.

Okay,let's finish this fiancee thing.

At the restaurant

Till now,no man had made me wait this long.It's 15 minutes late and still there are no signs if him!Just great.Your lateness has added 50% failure already.

"Am I late?",I hear a male's voice behind me.I turn my head and see a guy coming towards the table.He takes the seat across me.

He wore a white shirt with black pants and he had glasses too.He looks like...more like a teenage boy?!

"Are you Kim Jongdae?"I ask him.The latter looks at me and looks down.

"You look like a teenage boy",I mumble as I scan his face feature.He's like a younger brother to me!

"No,I'm not",he says,still looking down.Then why is he here?

"Why are you here?"I ask.

"I don't know too",he answers.Frustation was clearly visible in his voice.What the?

"So where is Kim Jongdae!?"I ask him.But he just avoids eye contact with me.

"I-I don't know!"He answers,still avoiding eye contact with me.

"Who sent you here?"I ask him annoyed.

"Kim Jongdae."

"What!?Are you kidding me!?"I say and stand up to leave the place.It's enough!I'm done with this date!I am anyway tired from all these fiancee thing.

"Tell your Kim Jongdae that I'm leaving!"I yell at him although I am not clear about this whole thing.It's ok,I'm not even interested.

I turn around and walk to the exit door.The sound of my high heels and the restaurant's music was the only thing I hear.But suddenly I hear another footsteps behind me.I stop at my place.Who can it be?

Immediately I feel a pair of strong arms around my waist.The arms were pulling me closer and soon I can feel someone's chest behind me.I gulp and gasp  at the same time in the sudden touch.

"Can't effort to find me?"I hear a male's voice whispering near my ear.I cautiously turn my head and see a guy's face.He had sparkling eyes,high cheekbones,white skin and an attractive corner of mouth.In full,quite handsome.Who's it?

"Who are you and what are you doing!"I strictly say as I try to be free from his grip.The guy chuckles and brings his face  near to me,so near that it made my heart beat.

"I'm Kim Jongdae",he says gently with a smile,still holding my waist tightly.

What is this?A joke?