Chapter Three

When he's the leader:My troll king

What is this?A joke?

"Woah,this is the way the face of the famous CEO Naeun looks in closeup",he says with a proud voice.What the heck?

"Leave me!"I shrug his hands from my waist.Nobody has even tried to touch me.Why is this bastard!

"Brown eyes,puffy cheeks,pink lips,not at all bad combination.But why do you still look like a proud y woman?"He asks and my eyes get red in anger.Does he even know infront of whom is he standing?

"Do you even know who I am?"I ask him with anger.

"Ofcourse,the Son company's CEO Naeun",he answers.

"Then how dare you call me proud !I'm more better than you,Kim Jongdae!"I answer with my voice raised.Have some respect for me,bastard.

"See?I told you so.No matter how much you deny or no matter how many boys complimented you,you're still y type",he says making me astonished and surprised.Why is he telling me like this?

"Oops!Did I hurt your feelings,pretty girl?",he asks slightly teasingly.

I was still froze in my spot.Nobody in my life has even dared to judge about my clothing.Everyone has told me I was perfect.I was brilliant in all subjects.This is the first time I'm hearing such hurtful words.

"I know that you never heard these words from anyone.You're just living in others lies",he says calmly.

I take a deep breathe.Maybe he's right.I'm living in so much lies that I forgot how to separate the truth and lies.Maybe I'm not really perfect in everything.

"Forget it.Let's finish our dinner" and I appreciate your honesty ,I don't say the last part even though I wanted to say it.My pride was not at all wanting me to say it.

Maybe I'm really a .He just made me realize it.I slowly take steps to our reserved table.

"So what do you wanna eat?"I ask after sitting.The waiter was standing beside us for the orders.

"How about a cup of coffee only?"he asks smiling.I look at him in disbelief.Seriously,who takes only coffee for dinner?

"I can pay",I say.He's unemployed after all.

"No,no,don't underestimate because I'm unemployed.I just take light dinner",he says jokingly.This guy is surprising me every time.

"Okay.We'll take two cups of coffee",I say to the waiter.

"And some cookies too",he adds.

The waiter takes our orders and leaves.I look at him.He was wearing a casual bad coloured t-shirt with jeans.His hair was brown and wavy.No gel or no styled.

That's strange.Why is he not wearing any kind of tuxedo like the other guys?

"Are you checking me out?"He asks with amusement.I blush as I got caught.I check it everytime I'm on a date.But no other guys ever asked me 'Are you checking me?'

"It's no big deal.I was checking you out too",he says so casually like we're more than acquaintances.How daring you are.

"How do I look?"I ask him as usual.

"Hmm,casual.But shouldn't you wear a bit more fashionable?I heard you're a fashionist",he says putting his hand in his chin.

You never is failing to surprise me,Kim Jongdae.

"I don't have any problem with that anyway",he again says.

"Did you ever go on a blind date before?"I ask him.

"Yes",he answers and I get a little surprised for his answers.Strange,then he should know how to talk with a completely unknown woman in a date.

"Did you believe that!?"his voice startle me,waking me up from my thoughts.

"Why?You're joking?"I ask him dumbfounded.

"Ofcourse!I like to joke you know",he says with a wink.My eyebrows twitch in confusion.Who'll joke with a woman whom he just met?

"Were you the one who sent a young boy?"I ask as I suddenly remember the teenage boy.

"Ofcourse,people call me troll king!Just wanted to dumb you!"he says excitedly and I roll my eyes.

"How sweet",I say sarcastically.The coffee and the cookies finally come,saving us from the akward atmosphere.

"I'm gonna now tell you some conditions",I say.Well,let's face the test,Kim Jongdae.

"Wait,let me tell first",he says interrupting me.I press my lips together in irritation.

"Even if I'm unemployed,you can't joke around with me."

"I am not bounded to tell you everything in my life."Hey,that was my line!

"Lastly,you can't always interfere where I'll go or where I'm going."

What the hell?I was supposed to tell those things!

"How are you so sure if I'll accept you or not?"I say crossing my arms.Checkpoint.

"And how are you even sure that I'll like you?"he says crossing his arms.He's following me!

"So why are you here now?Why do you wanna date me?Because I'm pretty?Because I'm a CEO?Or because of my money?"I shower him with questions.

"It's not what you think.Specially the first one",he says.The first one which is...because I'm PRETTY?
He's then telling that he thinks I'm not pretty?This guy is getting in my nerves.

"So the reason?"I ask while punching him mentally.

"Because I want a girlfriend",he says making me more confused.

"There's thousands of girls there.Why are you on a date with me?!"I ask him.

"Because I want to experience how it feels to be a boyfriend",he answers.

Although his answers were confusing me a bit,still I shut my mouth off.

"I went to a lot of dates.But none accepted me",he says lowly.Who'll accept you if you go around telling them that they are proud es or give them odd conditions!?

We drink our coffee which was already cold.Then without a word,we exit the restaurant.I walk to my own car and stop right at the car door,seeing if he asks me to reach my home or not.But I was wrong,he didn't say anything but went out fast with his car,leaving me with no goodbye.

I bite my lip as I hold my urge to get angry.Relax Naeun,relax.

Just then my phone rings.I take the call.

"Hello,dad?"

"Naeun,did the date end?"

"Yes,I'll be going back home
now."

"I appreciate you had kept our request,thanks dear.We'll be now leaving you by your own."I sense the sadness in their voice in the last part.

"Won't you ask how the date went?"I ask as they always ask me everytime I come from a date.

"We already know the answer." He says with a monotonous voice,making me feel guilty.

"Dad!"

"Okay,okay,I'm not sad.So do you like him?"I can already see dad's smile while saying it.

I was a bit shaken at the question.He was handsome,casual,open minded,cheerful,funny and above all honest.The last quality that I was searching in the boys.Besides,a chance won't hurt,right?

"Yes,I like him."

"...."

"Dad?"

"...."

"Are you there?"

"Yes,yes dear!We are in the line!You like him?Really?Finally!"

"Dad,dad,dad!Calm down!"

"I'll be telling it to your mom and my friend!Bye sweetie!Love you!"

Call ended~

What?He hung up?

My parents are really one hell of a funny person.No matter what, I promise myself,I won't regret my life decision by accepting him.

Kim Jongdae,you better be nice to me.

 

Thank you for reading this and I hope you like it,readers!

Vote,comment and subcribe.

Thank you!