Ch 3- TEASER

Can U Smile

 

Chapter 3

            After multiple arguments and silences, they finally left the coffee shop with a cake in hand. Not happy but not sad. Almost normal. That’s what scared them both. They walked in silence, if not for the occasional humming. After passing four streets and three crosswalks, they finally reached Sungjong’s house. Getting within 10 feet of the house, they heard muffled curses and yelps. They looked at each other warily before knocking on the door.

“Who is it?” A high pitched, almost feminine, voice called.

“Sungjong, it’s us! Now open the door!” Sunggyu said. Upon Sunjong opening the door, they saw the horror that was beyond it. Woohyun was bound against a chair and it looked as if he was in the process of having eyeliner put on. He wore black skinny jeans with a red plaid shirt.

“Gyu!” His lover called. Woohyun’s eyes were wide and round as he looked for a way to escape from the chair.

“Woohyun? What’s going on?” Sunggyu demanded.

“Heheheh, it was so boring hyung! All Woohyun-hyung wanted to do was sit and watch t.v.! I had nothing to do and so I suggested that I give him a make-over… He refused so I tied him to a chair…” Sungjong giggled. Sungjong wore a white v-neck shirt with dark skinny jeans and some accessories adorning his neck, ears, and hands.

“Yah! Jong, respect your elders!”

“I am, I used hyung didn’t I?”

“… You scare me sometimes…” Sunggyu said, giving up.

“That’s my job, hyung. Maknaes are the best~!”

“No, they aren’t! They’re evil!”

“Why , thank you! We’re so much better than leaders.”

“What are you talking about? We’re better than you!”

“No, you’re not. All you’re good for is ordering us around and being old.”

“What the hell! You bad maknae! We’re not old!” Sunggyu grabs Sungjong and puts him into a headlock. “SAY IT! We’re not old!”

“NEVER!”

“SAY IT!!”

Meanwhile, Sungyeol was on the ground laughing his off.

“Hah ha hah ha hah ha hah-” He laughed, only to choke on his spit.

“Shut up, Yeol! What if this was YOU instead?” Woohyun retorted. “Now help me out of this thing!”

“Ke ke ke, sure thing. As soon as I finish laughing.” Sungyeol continued to laugh as he looked at Woohyun, who was trying to free himself to no avail. Woohyun tried to free himself by trying, keyword: trying, to bite the rope that was trapping him there. Location: his shoulder. So basically, he looked like a chicken.

Finally feeling sorry for his hyung’s predicament, he untied Woohyun’s hands and set him free.

“LEE SUNGJONG, YOU ARE DEAD!” Woohyun glared. Sungjong smiled angelically, and fluttered his eyelashes innocently.

“Sunggyu-hyung? You won’t let him kill me, right?” He looked at Sunggyu with wide, watery eyes and tilted his head.

“Of course not,” Sunggyu said, dazed.

“How dare you manipulate, Gyu!” Woohyun cried. He ran to his lover and shook his shoulders rapidly back and forth. “Don’t be fooled by its fake innocence!”

“Woo- Oh god, stop shaking me!”

“Yah, hyungs, are you guys done yet?” Sungyeol asked.

-----TO BE CONTINUED ----

A/N: I'm so, so sorry for not updating in like a year. I feel so bad, but a lot of things have been happening in my family so yeah. I'm pretty sure you don't want to read about my crappy family troubles right now so yeah. Anyway, this is just a TEASER of chapter 3!!! I felt so bad, I wanted to make it up by posting almost half of the chapter up first.

I promise this time, for sure, that I'll have the chapter up sometime on March 4 or 5th. Around there.

Tomorrow, I have a meeting and the next few days I won't be in town. I'm doing my best right now to try and finish, but they never turn out well if I rush. I feel much better now by the way. Thank you for all your concerns and faith! :) I hope I don't disappoint you! Yeah, the beginning is REALLY boring in my eyes, but I'm going to go back and REVISE everything once I'm done with the ENTIRE chapter.