Chapter 2: The fight

Why me?

I was very lucky because the rest of the day I didn't see him. But I felt so bad I knew I shouldn't have slapped him. So I wanted to apology but like I said I didn't see him anymore after our argument. It sounds like we are a couple. We aren't but something in me is sad about this fact. 

Now I just wanted to go home and cry my eyes out. But when I thought about it my house wasn't really the place I wanted to be right now. So I waited until the school ended to call Chankyun and Wonho to ask them if they wanted to go out with me. Fortunately they accepted. So I told them I was just going to get changed and they could stay at my house for that time. 

Once I was in the shower I started thinking about him again how he looked the first day I saw him. He looked so handsome and so innocent. But I was wrong at least that was what I was thinking. I wanted to think he was nice and that we could be a nice couple. I wanted to change him so that we could be the perfect couple but after we tried to help Wonho I didn't have any hope anymore. 

I quickly finished showering and I got changed as soon as I was downstairs I saw the guys talking about a movie that they wanted to watch. When I asked them witch one they said that it was a triller that was called: "Crimson Peak". Of course I said I was okay with that movie so we watched this movie.  

After the movie ended I was so sad because I never thought that Thomas would die (I really loved this movie). After that we went to get some drinks I hate drinking but it was better than staying home alone. After we ordered some beer they asked me how my plan was going. Of course I wanted to tell them everything but then Wonho spotted a girl so he went over to her. And a second later I realised that that girl was the girl from school. So he changed? Maybe he really changed because normally the girl was just one night stand. 

I don't want to be mean but I was actually happy that he was gone because I knew he would say something stupid. So I was happy that I would tell Chankyun everything. After I told him what happened he said : "What a freaking jerk!!! Stop this stupid plan immediately I know that you seem strong but you will never be able to go trough this alone and you can't even if I am there I know you just can't!!!" 

At that moment I started to cry and ran away. I know it was stupid but he told me he would help me. And now he said that I couldn't do this even if he helped me. this was again one of my stupid actions.After I was completely alone walking towards my house there was a guy who started talking to me I ignored him but after he started to really annoy me I heard a voice that I would recognise in between million voices. 

It was him. With a really handsome but intimidating voice he said : " Stay away from her or I will make you stay away from her!" The only thing the guy responded was : "Well make me "

They immediately started a fight I was screaming that Kihyun should stop and after he got one or two punches and punched the crap out of that guy he just stopped. 

He had some bruises over his handsome face so I made him follow me to my house to clean them.

"Please I don't know why you did this but just come I just want to thank you for what you did for me."
I insisted until he said he would come. After we arrived at my house I never would've imagined what would happen next.