Chapter 1: The plan

Why me?

I woke up thinking that I had to go to school of course there are a lot of bad things that come with school but this is the worst thing. His name is Yoo Kihyun. He makes me go crazy. And I don't even know why well I don't want to know. 

He is perfect (and he knows it) well at least I thought so until one day he came to me and started bullying me. He was new I had no idea who he was but he still chose me and he is slowly ruining me.

Of course I am not scared of him but when he is close to me I just can't say anything it's like the hole world stops. When I say it to my friends they start laughing because they say I am not shy so I should respond to his stupid words. Of course I know it but I can't help it. But now I have to resolve this mystery I can't accept it anymore. Witch one? Well that is easy why am I being bullied ? And for that I need my best friend Chankyun and our common friend Wonho. 

I arrived at school seeing Chankyun standing next to Wonho. Of course Wonho is talking to a girl who is probably his new victim. Oh I forgot to mention Wonho is kind of a playboy but once you get to know him he is really nice. Of course we have tried to change him but that never worked out so yeah he will always be Wonho the playboy but you never know what will happen. I don't think this will be his destiny.

Once Chankyun sees me he immediately starts walking in my direction. Once Wonho sees Chankyun walking in my direction he gives a kiss to the girl and he too starts walking in my direction. Not even 5 minutes passed and they are already next to me. I decided that if I want my plan to work I will have to tell them. 

"Hey guys, I have something to tell you."

"Shoot!" They say at the same time. 

"So I decided I will find out why he is bullying me."

"Really?" Wonho says.

"Yes and for that I need your help guys."

" Of course we will help you with everything. " I knew Chankyun would react this way. 

"When you speak of the devil. " Wonho said.

At that moment I saw Kihyun approach us. He looked at us and then he said to the boys that he wanted to speak to me ALONE. Of course the guys thought that I was ready to do my plan but I still hadn't figured what I would do. But before I could do anything they were nowhere to be seen. 

"Are you going to stand there like a dumb person or will you say something?" I didn't know what to say but this time I decided to say something. 

"What do you want me to say that I am weak and helpless? You know I think you need to know that you are just a stupid loser, a moron."

"Oh for a stupid little girl you have a really big mouth-" he said scoffing before he could say anything else I slapped him. 

"Don't you dare say anything else" I said really angry. But then he said with a very intimidating voice 

"Look angel don't you dare do anything else like this. You know you are not strong enough to do this so stop it . And btw you know that you made it worse right?"

After he said that he was gone. At that moment I realised that I needed someone to protect me because he made me weak and helpless.