02.

Im in love with my COUSIN...????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

haneul POV:

Here i am getting ready for the college. i'm wearing my blue checkered uniform which is quite suitable to my choice.Its not that boring old fashioned type and also not that flashy thankfully! i checked myself one more time in the mirror, Side fishtail braided hair, and a lip balm. perfect! yeah, i don't like make-up, its not that im beautiful or anything but its just that i don't like making my face heavy with all those stuff. After checking myself, i picked-up my bag and went downstairs for the breakfast. 

"omo,you're early today. Is everything alright?" my mom said. "Yes mom, why? can't i be early?"

"no, its just that im so used to kicking you off of  your bed to get ready for school that its a little shock for me" i just rolled my eyes hearing her and sit down at the table eating my favourite pancakes with chocolate syrup. 

"Good morning imo!" and here comes sunggyu oppa greeting my mom, all dressed up for college. He's looking quite good in that uniform, well he looks good in any type of clothing. perks of being handsome.

"hey hanie" he smiled at me calling me by my nickname made by him. "hey oppa~ all set for college?" "yep~" he said while digging into his breakfast.

After having the breakfast we said goodbye to my mom and went towards the bus stop, to take the bus to our college.

"so oppa, how's your girlfriend?" 

"she's fine, oh i forgot to tell you that she has also transferred to woollim" he told me. "Really, thats great! finally i can meet her"

sunggyu oppa has a girlfriend from his previous school. he told me once when we were chatting. Her name is song jisoo. He's so happy with her i can tell just by looking at him while he's talking about her. 

"so hanie...what about you? do you have anyone? or you're just as lonely as forever"

"oppa~" i whined, he laughed at my reaction.

"you know that i don't believe in love. Its just a waste of time. You don't get anything from it"

"Ayee~ don't tell me you're still stick to that so called don't believe in love theory of yours" he looked at me and after getting a nod from me he sighed.

 "haneul-ah, why don't you believe in love. its the most beautiful thing that can ever happen to a person.In love, you find yourself to be attached to someone for whom you can do anything. That person's happiness, sadness, all of it belongs to you and you start caring about that certain someone and when you're in love you start finding happiness in doing small things for that person, you can do anything for seeing that smile you love and"

"okay okay...stop! i know you're in love but please don't start giving lecture about it because im not going to "get moved" by it" i said. "And most importantly our bus is here so lets go!" he just sighed and gave me a small smile and we went on the bus together.

And now we're here, standing in front of the huge gate of the college, and a crowd of girls is whispering among themselves, while staring at sunggyu oppa. I know what they should be whispereing about "omo look at him, he is so handsome" "what if he becomes my boyfriend" bla bla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter